Kate Grigorieva

Happy Birthday to Kate! Fingers crossed she didn't take her birthday off and we see her at Ralph Lauren!

VOGUE MEXICO SEPTEMBER 2016

PH: Kristian Schuller
Fashion Editor: Sarah Gore Reeves
Hair: Felix Fischer
Make-up: Gabrielle Theurer

raybrownpro.com

I don't really think she was the one to walk away. In my opinion, it was a mere contract that simply ended and both parties parted amicably. Let's face it, if they truly wanted to re-sign Kate, they would have used her more during her contract and we would have seen more work by now. They had plenty of opportunities to use Kate but they didn't, the biggest being the opening of the first VS store in Russia (even in the announcement video they used Behati instead of her :ermm:).

I believe her limited contract was an agreement between her agency and VS. The Lions also manage Sara and Stella so my guess is her agent threw in Kate in the deal as well in order to raise her profile.

Oooh very good points
And VS Russia without the Russian model? If that's not a sign then....

Thank goodness! I wish she would have stayed a bit longer as an Angel, I look forward to seeing her.

PARIS, FRANCE - NOVEMBER 30: Kate Grigorieva attends the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after party at Le Grand Palais on November 30, 2016 in Paris, France. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images)

Stunning as usual. Glad she was part of the show this year again :heart:

glad she was at the show, but when they take an interview she sort of loses all her charm for me, so much character on the runway and zero charisma when you hear her talk :/

^I know what you mean and felt the same way! I don't think I was expecting her to sound like that. Maybe colder. But at least she appears very friendly lol.

ELLE FRANCE December 23-29 2016

ELLE France December 23-29 2016 Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->