Kate Moss' £4,000 stuffing

stylegurrl

Reaction score

I disagree with people having animals stuffed specifically for decoration. Wouldn't a fake bird have worked just as well? :cry: I also didn't know that Kate was on of the "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" girls. It seems that PETA only considers Naomi and Cindy hypocrites. :ninja:
Kate Moss' £4,000 stuffing

Friday, 4th August 2006, 13:43

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Kate Moss has spent £4,000 on a stuffed t*t.

The supermodel bought the sculpture of a blue t*t 'sleeping' on a prayer book to decorate her country home in the Cotswolds, England.

The unusual ornament was created by fine art taxidermist Polly Morgan and is titled 'To Every Seed His Own Body'.

Kate, 32, once posed naked in an anti-fur campaign for animal rights group PETA but has since been seen wearing a silver fox-fur waistcoat and a monkey-fur jacket.

She has already come to blows with best friends Stella McCartney and Sadie Frost, who are both keen animal rights campaigners, for wearing fur.

Taxidermy, the stuffing of animals to use as decoration, is highly frowned upon by animal welfare groups but is having a revival of late.

The support of fashion icon Kate Moss can only help to boost the popularity for stuffed birds, which can even be bought on internet auction site eBay now.

(c) BANG Media International.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp?Code=WG43554H&headline=kate_moss_4000_stuffing

You never know, maybe the bird was already dead..

:blink: eh... i don't think anyone who eats meat (like me) has a right to complain about a stuffed bird. On the other hand I do find these things INCREDIBLY scary and ugly. I don't understand how anyone would want to have a corpse in their house.

i'm more shocked at her wearing a MONKEY fur jacket, how disgusting is that?!

^ I'm really suprised Kate was one of the PETA girls! I know she loves fur and I'm suprised she would wear fur or own a stuffed bird if she did that campaign!

waukon73 said:
You never know, maybe the bird was already dead..

You're right. Hopefully the bird was already dead (maybe found on the side of the road or something :lol: ).

If not, if (for some god forsaken reason) the taxidermists actually killed the bird just for the sake of stuffing it...then yes, that is very cruel and hopefully PETA will throw a fit.

RIP

tit20uploadio7.jpg

this is what they look like I think, (msn.com)

splatooey said:
i'm more shocked at her wearing a MONKEY fur jacket, how disgusting is that?!

I agree-that is totally disgusting. I didn't even realize that it was legal to use monkey fur. :o

I totally agree! Shocking & disgusting, considering monkeys are our next genetic relatives...

I dont see the problem in her wearing a fur as long as its legall she can wear whatever she wants!!

I didn´t even think monkeys were that furry...I thought it was coarse straight hair, like eyebrows or something. Le gross Kate. :rolleyes:

Every single time I think of monkey fur I think of Whoopi Goldberg's outfit on The color purple when she attends her father funeral

stylegurrl said:
The supermodel bought the sculpture of a blue t*t 'sleeping' on a prayer book to decorate her country home in the Cotswolds, England.
Since I seem to be the only one feeling giggly, I take it that this blue t*t is a sort of bird? :D

i don't think monkey fur is that disgusting.
I've been to indonesia and monkeys are just as populated as the people in some indonesian villages!!
and very usually because i'd say a place like indonesia has so much respect for their religion and gods.
they would only take the fur of a monkey when it would become sick and in pain and needs to be put down.

iperlchen said:
Since I seem to be the only one feeling giggly, I take it that this blue t*t is a sort of bird? :D

I know, when I was reading about a stuffed "blue t*t", I had to scroll down a bit to find out it was actually a bird. I was thinking well to each their own I suppose. :huh: But yeah sometimes things can be taking out of context....:lol::lol::lol: However...if the bird was already dead...well fine. Alot of people stuff their beloved pets after they've passed. But I could not ever fathom stuffing an animal for my pleasure because it's nice to look at. :cry:

If you don't like it- don't worry....
I am sure none of us will ever be in Kate's country home to see it.:innocent:

TheFLUFFER said:
:blink: eh... i don't think anyone who eats meat (like me) has a right to complain about a stuffed bird. On the other hand I do find these things INCREDIBLY scary and ugly. I don't understand how anyone would want to have a corpse in their house.

Seriously! I cant even have cut flowers in my house because they just make me think of the inevitability of their death. Stuffed animals of any sort always remind me of that Jackass episode where he wanted to get his grandmother stuffed. That was beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->