Kate Moss' £4,000 stuffing

i would say like what damien hirst said when people were complaining his art, "if you eat meat, don't complain on my art"

Dayum. I read that on some other website and I didn't know there was a bird named t*t so I believed she had a human t*t stuffed. I thought: what the hell (and where are the pics :brows: )?
Anyway, the birdy is beyond cute. Would buy it too (but for £10 max).

Hum ... this is nothing compared to teh fact that Damien Hirst' "Away from the flock" ... the "sculpture" or whatever you call it which was a sheep cut in half in see throught boxes floating in formaldehyde (sp?) was sold for 4M + recently

madrid_qon said:
i don't think monkey fur is that disgusting.
I've been to indonesia and monkeys are just as populated as the people in some indonesian villages!!
and very usually because i'd say a place like indonesia has so much respect for their religion and gods.
they would only take the fur of a monkey when it would become sick and in pain and needs to be put down.

you should watch monkey business on animal planet!
the reason it's disgusting is because they are so closely related to us and so human like it's amazing.. the way i feel about it is the same some of you might feel if the monkey was wearing a kate moss jacket :flower:

ultramarine said:
Hum ... this is nothing compared to teh fact that Damien Hirst' "Away from the flock" ... the "sculpture" or whatever you call it which was a sheep cut in half in see throught boxes floating in formaldehyde (sp?) was sold for 4M + recently
I absolutely adore Damien Hirst's formaldehyde work, I had heard of him but it wasn't until I visted the Saatchi Gallery in 2004 that I really fell in love with his work (and actually all of the Saatchi Gallery too)

Also, I dont know what it is but I absolutely have love taxidermy, artistically I find it absolutely gorgeous, I think it's the vulgarity. I hope to start collecting art one of these days and taxidermy will be a huge cornerstone for my collection, I was thinking of a traditional chandelier w/ birds or something on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->