Kate Moss joins the British Vogue team

Nepenthes

Reaction score
Kate Moss is joining British Vogue as a contributing fashion editor to the magazine, with her first story due to feature in a forthcoming spring issue. This marks the first time that the British model - who has starred on 33 British Vogue covers since her debut for March 1993, as well as numerous shoots inside - will be directing the other side of the creative experience. She will be a hands-on editor joining the rest of the Vogue fashion team of stylists and working with her choice of photographers and models. "I am absolutely delighted that Kate is going to work with us in this new role," Alexandra Shulman said this morning. "Her undoubtedly brilliant sense of style, depth of fashion knowledge and understanding of what makes a wonderful image will be exciting to see on the pages of British Vogue. I am really looking forward to working with her on ideas."

vogue-june-2013_426x639.jpg

Hmmm all of her creative projects thus far have been generic and dull but it will be interesting to see what she brings to the table. It would have been more exciting to read that Shulman was leaving :innocent:

It was only a matter of time but I am interested to see what she does. I think it will be very safe but I do adore her so my judgement will definitely be biased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->