05m.jpg

style.com

She used to be a model as well
from fashionmodeldirectory.com
Kathryn_Neale_1.jpg

Kathryn_Neale_86288.jpg

Kathryn_Neale_86287.jpg

Kathryn_Neale_86286.jpg

She was also in Vogue's best dressed list, I think in the January 2008 issue.

i would say being a New Zealander she probably has some Maori heritage, she is very beautiful

I like her take on the superhero theme at the Met ball....!

Costume.KNeale_.JPG.jpg

from Vanity Fair

18m.jpg

sex in the city premiere from Style.com

kathryniron.jpg

parkavenuepeerage

gorgeous, :woot:..thanks leeloo!. i love what she's wearing in the VF pic....and she looked pretty fierce at the met ball!. :heart: her face reminded me of angelina jolie....never a bad thing...:wink:

She is very beautiful adorefaith, thank you for all your pics! xxx

at proenza schouler s/s09

00120m.jpg

style.com

you're welcome leeloo! :flower:

She is very beautiful! She's now listed as a Contributor to Vogue, and I believe she styles several shoots for them, so far I don't think she's done any of the editorials but many of the more minor shoots for other articles, though I'm sure in time she'll be given more responsibility. It helps that she's married a Shaffer after all :P

Too bad her personality doesn't match her looks, shall we say...

i'd like to see some of her work...if you come across any please post Ciccio..:flower:

Her posture is awful ... :ninja:

I bet that's a Kiwi thing... (speaking as a Kiwi - we tend to be a slightly humble/not as assertive/aggressive as the yanks - so maybe her posture reflects that?) I actually met her once, a long time ago. She won what was called "the face of 94", a local modeling comp here. She was extremely shy, yet very very sweet. I remember my mother worrying about her as she seemed to be on her own a lot.

does anyone else think she might be pregnant?..

at the calvin klein show..

21.jpg

nymag

just found confirmation...

Last night, the likes of Barbara Bush, Eva Amurri, and Tatiana Santo Domingo gathered at the shoebox-sized West Village boîte The Little Owl to pay homage to Alberta Ferretti. Fresh off her Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti show, the First Lady of Chiffon entertained guests with meatball sliders, Champagne, and Marlboro Lights—which, due to the presence of moms-to-be Alexis Bryan and Kathryn Neale Shaffer—were courteously smoked outside. It was an evening that had all a girl-about-town could ask for: pretty frocks, yummy food, nicotine…the only thing in short supply was testosterone. "I'm like one of two dudes here," lamented Sam Shaffer.

Conversation topics ran a juicy gamut from sex addiction to the Ibiza drug scene to autistic pets. Robin Williams' seriously adorable daughter, Zelda—having obviously inherited the family funny gene—entertained pals with spot-on Legally Blonde impressions. "This was my first fashion show," said the wide-eyed 19-year-old, who'd flown out from L.A. for the occasion. And? "It was fan-freakin'-tastic!"
— Evelyn Crowley
style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->