Katie Grand - Stylist

Love #6 Fall/Winter 11.12 (Covers)
Models & Stars: Kristen McMenamy, Mariacarla Boscono, Lara Stone, Nyasha Matonhodze, Daphne Groeneveld, Elle Fanning, Chloe Moretz & Haliee Steinfeld
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylists: Katie Grand, Arianne Philips & Panos Yiapanis

models

INTERVIEW NOVEMBER 2011

Kim Jones by Solve Sundsbo
Styled by Katie Grand

interviewmagazine.com

Industrie #4 : Franca Sozzani by Terry Richardson
Styling: Katie Grand

industrieissue4cover.jpg

industrie.nowmanifest

US Harper's Bazaar November 2004
"The Season's Seductive Style"
Model: Marija Vujovic
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Katie Grand
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Peter Philips
Manicure: Natalia Sandu

katiegrand

Pop Fall/Winter 04.05
"The Dreamers"
Models: Marija Vujovic, Gemma Ward, Diana Dondoe, Sara Ziff, Trace, Colum, Jack, Roger F., Ambrose, Vincent, Reid, Dennis & Carson
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Hair: Sam Hillerby, Luke Hersheson & Gary Richardson
Makeup: Lisa Houghton
Manicure: Sophy Robson

Love issue 7 SS2012
The Misfits
Models: Saskia De Braum, Linda Evangelista, John, Angus, Miles & Erik
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Part 1

upanddie.com

LOVE issue 7 SS2012
"the origin of monsters"

model: kristen mcmenamy
photographer: tim walker
stylist: katie grand

[/QUOTE]

Part 2

fashion_screen @ livejournal

LOVE S/S 2012

Linda

Linda Evangelista by Terry Richardson
Styled by Katie Grand

fashion-screen.livejournal via visualoptimism

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to Katie because the new LOVE issue is simply magical :mohawk:

Woow these editorials are beautiful! Honestly, Katie is one of the most interesting person in the fashion industry.
P.S : i'm sorry if my English is not good :/

Love #7 Spring/Summer 2012
"A Chorus Line"
Models: Sara Blomqvist, Ajak Deng, Lida Fox, Xiao Wen Ju, Sharon Kavjian, Magda Laguinge, Catlin, Tilda Lindstam, Nyasha Matonhodze, Kati Nescher, Hedwig, Marihenny Pasible, Josephine Skriver, Melissa Tammerjin & Morgane Warnier
Photographer: Solve Sundsbo

thebeautymodel

Louis Vuitton Fall 2012, Styled by Katie Grand

youtube

Katie Grand recalls highlights from ten years of styling for Louis Vuitton, referring to each of the collections shot by Dazed in the April issue...

A/W06
“I call this collection ‘Sprouse the Second’. A lot of leopard had been shown at the men’s shows that season and Marc and I liked the idea of using it in some way. He suggested using the Sprouse leopard, which was first commissioned in 2000. Then we started looking at images of Stephen Sprouse and the ideas for the hats came from there. I remember calling Stephen Jones at 3am asking if he could come over to help, and Stephen being Stephen, he said, ‘Of course, see you in half an hour.’ We’ve worked with him most seasons since.”

S/S07
“Lots of the embroideries were extremely complex in this collection. After hours and hours of handwork, we were dipping the embroideries in bleach. Unfortunately there were a few last-minute hiccups where the embroidery completely disintegrated as the bleach was too strong!”

A/W05
“I remember the original design team heading off to Scotland to go and look at various castles for inspiration and getting absolutely terrified about ghosts. Peter Copping, then head of studio, swore he woke up with someone sat on his chest.”

S/S08
“They started working with Richard Prince early on in the season. He would send his canvasses to the studio and we were literally putting them on the photocopier to work out the placements for the bags. The whole studio was full of his paintings in various sizes and colours – I remember just laughing about how they were all propped up on the floor! The idea of the nurses came about really late, probably about a week before the show, and Marc suggested opening with Stephanie Seymour as she was a collector of Prince. I was so excited to meet her. This was the season that the fittings went on for hours and hours as all of the ‘nurses’ were so famous and so chatty.”

A/W09
“This was the season we looked at lots of French couture clients past and present. We wanted a very decadent and opulent look – almost Louis XIV – mixed with Deee-Lite. So the shoes were brocade and had an old-French-meets-Lady-Miss-Kier look. Lucy, one of the designers, tied a bit of pink silk around her ponytail which I loved as it looked like rabbit ears (and I’d just been bought a rabbit). And thus, in my mind, it became the ‘Bunny’ season.”

S/S02
“This season is fondly known as ‘Fairytale’. Julie Verhoeven worked on the bags and the collection had a very painterly feel – there was lots of appliqué, denim and suede. 
There’s a pair of boots with the same technique featured in the exhibition.”

dazeddigital.com

Interview May 2012
Helena Bonham Carter
Photographer:
Peter Lindbergh

interviewmagazine.com

" Coats, Coats, Coats "
Harper's Bazaar December 2007
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Model: Amber Valletta
Fashion Editor: Katie Grand
hair: James Brown
make-up: Lisa Butler
source: OriginalSin scans

In association with The Metropolitan Museum’s recently opened ‘Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations,’ English still life photographer, Toby McFarlan Pond, shot Lindsay Ellingson for the collection’s look book. Katie Grand styled Ellingson in some of Prada’s most memorable looks from over the years. See additional images after the jump – and do go visit the exquisite exhibit.

dnamodels.com
Posted by ckgirlbr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->