Katie Hatcher

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
Just when I was done putting any stock into One, along comes this little creature. Where on earth did she come from? How did she end up at One? Etc.

KatieHatcher1.jpg

(modelwire / one management)

I wanted to write her off as another "cute blonde," but there seems to be something alluring about this polaroid sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed her as well on modelwire last week and had a hard time googling her after :lol: She's one of these last mysterious faces that I haven't seen here, haven't seen there :heart:

omg, if those are her.. then I hope those are really old pictures b/c she looks about 8 years old in them.

I think they're the same girl (same nose, eye brows, mouth)... maybe those pics are just really old as Charlotte said :smile:

Given that it's a children's representation firm, and she's listed as a success story, I feel as if Katie has more than likely graduated past Barbizon of Dallas. But yes, I'd venture it's the same girl just at different points in her life. Thanks *Bianca* as always for being a super sleuth. :flower:

^^The face is still incredible, but that walk needs a lot of work...

Fingers crossed for Katie. She's so not my "type" but there's something quite special about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->