Katie Price complains after fashion snubs

Glittery_Bug

Reaction score
Katie Price is snubbed by most fashion houses.

d55825e8efa74b1a_8337e94b6efa2b74_o.jpg

The glamour model admits designers don't lend her their clothes, and when she recently asked 12 top fashion houses - including Chanel, Gucci, Prada and Versace - to let her wear their designs, all of them refused.
Writing in her latest autobiography, Katie said: "I can't get any big names to lend me - and it really p***es me off.
"I look at people like Kelly Brook and I can't understand how she gets to wear all of these designer clothes.
"I'm not slating her but really, what the hell does she actually do?"
The other designers who didn't respond to Katie's requests for clothes were Dior, Dolce and Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Vivienne Westwood, John Galliano, Luis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney.
The glamour model then blasted the designers for their actions, saying their refusals were down to "snobbery".
Katie, 31, added: "It comes down to snobbery. I've proved I can sell things, I'm credible, people are interested in what I wear."

http://www.3news.co.nz/Designers-re...abid/420/articleID/125630/cat/58/Default.aspx
Photo of the fragrant Ms. Price from www.dailyfill.com

Really, how is she surprised? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
People aren't interested in what she wears. They're just waiting to see if her boobs explode.

I think only Strippers and Hookers really like her style:DShe would make designer clothes look trashy

I'm credible, people are interested in what I wear.

Nobody cares about what you wear, because you look like a hooker all the time.

There is nothing that pleases me more than reading bad press about Katie Price. I can't stand her, and no wonder that the fashion houses won't lend her clothes.
Do you think a Dior dress should be seen on her, flashing god knows what outside a nightclub.

She is just complete trash and I don't like anything she stands for.

She can't honestly be that surprised, can she?:lol: Her style is terrible.

Hahahahahaha. Best news I've heard all day. Stupid hag. Roberto Cavalli's gowns are elegant in comparison to Katie Price. Not even Cavalli is on her level in terms of tackiness.

I'm no big fan of Kelly Brook, but she's a lot more classier than Katie Price will ever be. What has Kelly ever done? What has she contributed to the industry? Zilch. Oh, other than influencing young girls to be glamour models and sluts.

Well, if she really wants to wear designer, maybe she should be buy it herself, she's got the money

Ugh good for the fashion houses, I don't even think the smallest of fashion houses would want to lend their name to someone like Katy. She is tacky with a triple/capitol T. She is not fashionable at all, Paris Hilton is Diana Vreeland compared to Katy. Maybe she should tone down the Makeup, the tanner, the eyeliner, the lipstick, the hairspray, the matchy-matchy clothes, the pink, the rising hemlines, the boob implants, the hooker heels, and then well talk.

Boo hoo cry me a river. I agree she can afford to buy her own clothes.

Hopefully she will take the snub and vow never to wear these labels.

Fingers crossed.

Even Cavalli think she's too trashy to wear their clothes? Surely that merits some kind of prize for achieving new levels of sl*tty dressing

Also, at the risk of sounding like a snob, her fans (obv. a huge generalization here) don't tend to be the kind of people that they are trying to market at

U PPL R JELUZ OF KT'S STUNNING LKS, INIT. SHE MAKES MORE MONEY DEN U'LL EVA MAKE!

:lol:

Even Cavalli think she's too trashy to wear their clothes? Surely that merits some kind of prize for achieving new levels of sl*tty dressing

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Definitely deserves an award! When even Cavalli thinks you're too trashy then it's time to give up.

if she came into my shop i do not know if i would even let her in... i might not wanna be associated with her.
ok kidding, but she would surely not get any discount and i won't tell the designers that she has bought a piece of their collection.. they would die!!

seriously it is understandable.
she should ask DSQUARED² ? they must love her!

When her and her husband where together, I always saw them with True religion jeans, and ed hardy shirts. I started to think they where sponsoring the couple. Wouldn't be suprised..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->