Katie Holmes for Armani

seems a marriage made in heaven to me. two very boring people with irrelevent careers....

why??? first a rumor about Gisele and Dolce & Gabbana and now this?

I find this hillarious, i hope it goes ahead for the entertainment factor if nothing else.

seems a marriage made in heaven to me. two very boring people with irrelevent careers....

Um, his career is definitely not irrelevant. Despite the crazy antics, he still remains to be as one of the most powerful people in Hollywood.

Ok, thank goodness there is no proof of this at present. I had to click on this thread after reading that! I couldn't turn away...it was like watching a train wreck! lol :D

I just think that would be a seriously poor career move. If she wants to be an "established" actress she should really steer clear of the fashion designing thing because she is no style icon imo (and in most other people's too)!

I find Katie very stylish...so I approve...LOL

me too katie is always on point, but armani i dno its just wrong lol

Ok, thank goodness there is no proof of this at present. I had to click on this thread after reading that! I couldn't turn away...it was like watching a train wreck! lol :D

I just think that would be a seriously poor career move. If she wants to be an "established" actress she should really steer clear of the fashion designing thing because she is no style icon imo (and in most other people's too)!

the thing is, no one takes her acting seriously :doh: so she's going for the next big thing:ninja:

I'd like to see what she could do with it. How creative she is.. but uh.. let's just keep her to the toddler and kids stuff.. I think a woman's line is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->