Katie to play Posh?

Come on, let it happen! This would be an entertaining train wreck. Plus, I'd love to see Katie dancing (in platforms!), talking with an accent, and singing "if you wanna be my lover".

NOE said:
Come on, let it happen! This would be an entertaining train wreck. Plus, I'd love to see Katie dancing (in platforms!), talking with an accent, and singing "if you wanna be my lover".

:lol: and tom can give her hair highlights just as pretty as posh's. :woot: ... :lol:

Plastic'sWife said:
Katie plain jane could never EVER play Victoria.

I dunno...a few days in a tanning bed...some tissues in the bra....a couple skipped meals...a short dress....high black boots...a severe bob....it could happen.... :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:
I dunno...a few days in a tanning bed...some tissues in the bra....a couple skipped meals...a short dress....high black boots...a severe bob....it could happen.... :lol:
Don't forget Miss Piggys nose!

Katie would need to lose 50lbs, go up a few cup sizes. One thing I have to give Posh credit for is that she has a good sense of humor about herself. Katie the zombie bride in training is humorless so that'll be a big stretch for her.

This is a movie that I won't be seeing...

^^^ Loved the titles!

I don't hope it's true. I wouldn't like to see Katie play Victoria. I don't even hope that there is going to be made a movie about David and Victoria.

In theory it sounds horrible, but hey, if i was sitting on my couch at two in the morning with nothing to do, and it was on tv, then maybe i would watch it.

I clicked on this thread thinking it was Katie Price!! :lol: .. then I thought.. oh how would they fix the whole boob situation :huh: .. but yeah this whole Katie Holmes thing is just as confusing :rolleyes:

HAHA!
I hope Katie Holmes chooses her roles more carefully than particpiating in a movie about Posh&Becks.
It would, in my eyes,be the flop of the year.

Is this for real? It can't be for real?! :unsure: :blink:

CharlottefromCA said:
I clicked on this thread thinking it was Katie Price!! :lol: .. then I thought.. oh how would they fix the whole boob situation :huh: .. but yeah this whole Katie Holmes thing is just as confusing :rolleyes:
Actually Katie Price would be the more sensible choice I can think of.
She matches Victoria in term of shameless trashiness, publicity hungriness, mild alcoholism and ludicrous body proportion. Plus, both David and Peter spend more time in their closets and bathroom than their wife do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->