Posh And Becks Trial Seperation

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 16 2004, 03:34 PM
Whole article sounds like press bullsh*t.
[snapback]369547[/snapback]​

Yup...after all, this came from News of the World, right? not exactly a reputable source, if I recall correctly.

Originally posted by Misako@Sep 21 2004, 07:30 PM
Yup...after all, this came from News of the World, right? not exactly a reputable source, if I recall correctly.
[snapback]371334[/snapback]​

:lol: i agree.

Beckhams Sue Newspaper
Sep 21, 1:11 PM EST

The Associated Press

LONDON -- Real Madrid soccer star David Beckham and his wife Victoria are taking legal action against a British tabloid newspaper over an article which claimed their marriage was in trouble, their lawyers said Tuesday

The lawyers said the article in the News of the World newspaper, headlined "Posh and Becks on Rocks," was untrue and caused the couple "considerable distress."

"David and Victoria Beckham today initiated legal proceedings against the News of the World in relation to an article published on Sunday, 12 September 2004," said a statement, issued by the law firm Harbottle and Lewis.

"The News of the World was given the opportunity to provide an apology but have chosen not to respond to the couple's request."

The newspaper declined to comment.

The couple have two children, Brooklyn, 5, and Romeo, 2, and are expecting their third child in March.

The marriage of Britain's No. 1 celebrity couple hit the headlines in April when a former personal aide, Rebecca Loos, claimed she and David Beckham had had a 10-day affair. He dismissed the claim as "ludicrous" and "absurd."

Victoria, 30, is a former member of the band the Spice Girls and is still known by the nickname "Posh Spice."

i once heard a journalist say that it was well known that the beckhams would always sue if a story wasn't true, because that was their way of proving things-so you can pretty much tell from that which stories are fabricated or not-the fact that they're suing means there's no truth to the story, but with the rebecca loos thing, they couldn't take much legal action, so maybe david did do something. It's strange, they haven't been all over the place as usual here, maybe she's finally getting the message not everyone wants to see her face when they pick up a paper.

Where was David on September 30 - October 2? :o I'm hoping that I didn't see him, because if I did, I don't like him anymore.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 16 2004, 03:34 PM
Whole article sounds like press bullsh*t.
[snapback]369547[/snapback]​

Too ridiculous, I would hope, to believe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->