Katrin Thormann

:heart: :wub: Dolce & Gabbana Milan S/S 2009 HQ :wub: :heart:

celebritycity

:heart: Prada Milan S/S 09 Fashion Show HQ :heart:
oh yes, I love her!

celebritycity

yes maybe she is a one season star, but actually that is what i hate about our business right now. the girls are turning over too quickly in my opinion.

she looks great here ^^ ... but well, she looks great in every picture :blush:

:buzz: :buzz: :buzz:

She has an ed in the new Numéro !!!

Cherry Blossom
Ph. Horst Diekgerdes
Fashion Editor: Samuel François
Model: Kathrin thormann

This gives hope that she wont just disappear ^_^

What a gorgeous advert ! Out of the three she looks best imo ^_^ So glad that shes still getting work

^ I'm glad aswell. And what a video :crush: She is such a classical beauty but still has something about her that makes you just stare at her face. Something very sweet and romantic, but not in an obvious but more subtle way... Cannot really describe it.
Anyway, I really hope that there'll be more to come from Katrin! It would be such a shame if her success isn't lasting

A beautiful, mesmerising and very sensual ad.:heart:
Katrin looks stunning there.......ethereal is a great look for her.:D

Thanks fashionluv:flower:

This swarovski advert was taped in January, seems that it's part of the F/W 09.10 adverts? Anyway, Mariano Vivanco loves her, she's one of his favorites, she also chose her for Custo Barcelona and Cesare Paciotti campaign, i hope he will do something with her in the time to come....
We shouldn't delimit her career on her runway appearances, because most models did really worse this season in comparison to last seasons (Toni, Vlada, Tanya .... ). This time it was the season of the new models (Karolin, Madisyn, Sigrid, Sara, Dorothea, Imogen....) imo. Let's look ahead for Katrin.

Click here to see the Swarovski advert in 'HQ'.

It is a repost but that's ok. It's actually more of an advertorial because this run in Dazed & Confused September 2008 by Mariano Vivanco.

That advert slightly confuses me :lol: But Katrin looks lovely in it. Anouck, Lyoka and her all compliment each other really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->