Keanu Reeves and Diane Keaton dating.

mishahoi said:
she's the one who always wears the pantsuits, hats, and gloves (sunglasses?) to awards shows, right?

Exactly! A bowler's hat seems to be her hat of choice. I love that she's so cooky!

ahh i adore Keanu :heart: :heart:

at least he's not into bimbos hmmm lucky mrs Keaton

Shes a lovely woman! And hes a cuttie himself so if its true...Good 4 them!

Heeeeeeell NO!! :shock: :o :blink: :doh: :huh:
Thats just wrong! I would never think of THAT.
He is my ex-crush...:rolleyes:

I've watched Something's Gotta Give numerous times, and whilst they were cute in the film...dating in real life is errm..

I don't know. Good for them...? I guess. :unsure:

I actually think Diane Keaton is a very wonderful woman. She does what she wants, goes after who she wants and doesn't have any gripes or regrets about anything. Yes, she's dated Woody Allen, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson (years ago) and probably other men as well. She's never been married and doesn't have any kids and doesn't want any. (from what I've read and watched about her). I'm proud that she's found happiness in Keanu and I hope they are happy together.

:smile:

My biggest question from all of this is: Keanu has a home? IIRC He's been living in hotels and on friends' couches for a long time...........

Diane Keaton? That was uhm lightning from a clear sky. Best of uh luck then and uhm in the future. Party on uhm old man.

*Happiness* said:
I actually think Diane Keaton is a very wonderful woman. She does what she wants, goes after who she wants and doesn't have any gripes or regrets about anything. Yes, she's dated Woody Allen, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson (years ago) and probably other men as well. She's never been married and doesn't have any kids and doesn't want any. (from what I've read and watched about her). I'm proud that she's found happiness in Keanu and I hope they are happy together.

:smile:
Aww that was was so sweet. :flower: karma for you ^_^

wow Keanu is 40! :o daaaaaaaaaaamn, doesnt Diane always wear like a suit with a hat to award shows?

yeah keanu has a $5M pad somewhere in LA.
he FINALLY bought himself a place
:heart::heart: j'adore keanu :heart::heart:
Cyan said:
My biggest question from all of this is: Keanu has a home? IIRC He's been living in hotels and on friends' couches for a long time...........

Diane Keaton? That was uhm lightning from a clear sky. Best of uh luck then and uhm in the future. Party on uhm old man.

i have met Diane a few times:smile: she is beyond cool and such an inspiration for me. rent "annie hall" to see her in her oscar award-winning role in a great film.
she has such a young zingy great energy...i understand why she wouldn't date her own age.
as for keanu, he deserves happiness. i know him and knew jennifer as well.
very very sad stuff...i still remember when i got the call that she had lost the baby and then it seemed like a short time later, i saw her out one night and i told her how sorry i was...words fail in times like this. then, i remember i didn't see her again til i was at work and got a call re. her car crash. she had been hanging with marilyn manson that night and she shouldn't have driven in her sad state that early morning.
david lynch who she had assisted for years dedicated the film "mullholland drive" to her memory. i still get sad whenever i drive past where she crashed.
so, as for keanu, he may look young and hipsterish but he has a deep soul and is very thoughtful and mature. i can definitely picture these two together.
and aside from jenn and the loss of their baby, he has faced lots of personal challenges i won't go into here but it may explain why he chooses who he does to spend his time with...makes sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->