Keanu Reeves and Diane Keaton dating.

Reaction score
Life imititates art

Angela Baldassarre

Actors Keanu Reeves and :doh: :( Diane Keaton are rumoured to be Hollywood's newest odd couple. Reeves, 40, and Keaton, 59, played lovers in the 2003 film “Something's Gotta Give” and have become increasingly close in real life.

Keaton has become a frequent visitor to Reeves’ Los Angeles home recently, they speak on the phone a lot and Diane attended the ceremony when Keanu received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Keaton's past loves include Woody Allen, Al Pacino and Warren Beatty while Keanu was linked with Amanda De Cadenet. Around Christmas 1999, the baby girl he was expecting with girlfriend Jennifer Syme was stillborn, just a few weeks shy of the actual delivery date. They had planned to name her Eva Archer Syme Reeves. Two years later Syme was killed when her Jeep Cherokee careered onto the wrong side of a Los Angeles road near Highway 101 and smashed into three parked cars. The force of the crash flipped the car over and she was thrown through the windshield. She died instantly.

Reeves, who’s a Canadian citizen, will be seen next in Richard Linklater’s “A Scanner Darkly” opposite Robert Downey, Jr.

Keaton is currently in pre-production on Callie Khouri’s “Mad Money.”

SOURCE: http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1136488.armx

hu_2.jpg

DisplayImage('http://sc.msn.ca/S@/H~RO]MG5TK4D23DFGL0`.jpg','Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com');

Hahaha!! Good for her. I LOVE Diane!

I could have thought of a thousand young men more interesting than Keanu though...

Not fair me to judge, 'cause I don't know him of course, but to me, he comes across as incredibly dull because of his monotone voice.

This week is full of odd couples, no? :lol:

I happen to have had a crush on Keanu all my life...:cry: :cry: I love Diane, too, but as long as she is dating him I hate her!!!:angry:

I agree. First Brad and Jen divorce, now all these freaky dating incidents start springing up like Tom and Katie....lord, the entire Hollywood dating universe has been sucked into some sort of black hole of weirdness. On the plus side, I love Diane! (Especially adored her in 'Baby Boomer') Yay for her! :P :heart:

I have rumors about them a couple of days ago, but couldn't believe it

I like this, reversing the whole 'older man' deal.
:smile:

They did look cute in Somethings Gotta Give. :wink: I like that movie alot

It could be weirder...look at Demi and Ashton. I don't know why I thought Keanu was younger, but 40 and 59 isn't THAT weird when you think about it.

I applaud an older woman dating a sexy young man…. although I am a little surprised at this! :P

whao, first tom and katie holmes, now keanu and diane. SHOCKED! although i feel the latter would probably stick it out longer.

VainJane said:
On the plus side, I love Diane! (Especially adored her in 'Baby Boomer') Yay for her! :P :heart:
And here I thought I was the only soul left on earth who remembers that movie from childhood! Such fun esp the jam/marmalade making & the adorable kid.:heart:
I love Diane and it's great that she's dating Keanu. (if it's true) He seems like a genuinely nice guy.:clap:

Whaaa? I feel like I just stepped into some weird alternate universe where all the top male stars are competing for the title "unlikeliest celebrity relationship ever."

I have to agree, this is pretty shocking. So shocking that it makes the whole Katie and Tom thing seem tame in comparison. LOL

But on the bright side, more power to older women and younger men getting together. Guys have been having it the other way around for centuries, so why not us? :wink:

I love the idea that Keanu is dating Diane. I think they're both great :heart:

good for her! i do think it's kinda weird....
but hey, i wouldn't say no either :-)

letsgoshopping said:
Keanu was linked with Amanda De Cadenet. Around Christmas 1999, the baby girl he was expecting with girlfriend Jennifer Syme was stillborn, just a few weeks shy of the actual delivery date. They had planned to name her Eva Archer Syme Reeves. Two years later Syme was killed when her Jeep Cherokee careered onto the wrong side of a Los Angeles road near Highway 101 and smashed into three parked cars. The force of the crash flipped the car over and she was thrown through the windshield. She died instantly.

I never heard about this! That's awful!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->