Kelly Rutherford

i agree Lola..hate the dress, and i normally love the clothes they put her in.. she can pull off almost anything, but i don't like the colour and the fit is terrible in this case. but otherwise she looks fantastic, how long has it been now since she had her baby? she's always so radiant.. she's such a good looking woman!

Yes, unfortunatelly this wasn't such a good choice for her. I was kinda disappointed to see her in this dress, 'cos I LOVE everything she wore on GG untill now.
I am always looking fwd to Lily's scenes to see what she would be wearing - i love that sophisticated, elegant look on her... And you are right, she is always so radiant, and she only had her baby 2 months ago!

However, hope this dress was just an accidental miss and that great Lily's fashion moments are ahead of us in season 3 :wink:

Leighton Meester and Kelly Rutherford 2009-08-24 - on the Gossip Girl set (celebrity-paradise).

I'm not sure what i think of that dress but i do love the earrings she has on.

what's with these pink/violet satin dresses in season 3? not sure i am liking this... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly Rutherford @ Ann Taylor Fall 2009 "See Now, Wear Now" Runway Show - Front Row (Sep 17, 2009)- celebutopia.

Kelly Rutherford On The Set of ''Gossip Girl'' in NY 14.10.09 - celebutopia.

Kelly Rutherford @ Isaac Mizrahi Live! collection launch celebration in New York City, November 4 - celebutopia.

I think she is the best dressed gossip girl character.

her face hasnt changed or aged a bit over the years and she does have a really elegant look.

i think she fits the gossip girl role all too well.

Kelly Rutherford attends the opening night preview of the AVENUE Antiques & Art in NYC (02.12.09) (celebrity-paradise).

Kelly Rutherford 2009-12-08 - On Set Of Gossip Girls

celebrity-paradise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->