Kenzo S/S 11 Paris

It's all SO beautiful gorgeous, poetic, sensual and charming! I love it so, so much and the retrospective part is just heavenly! :wub:

amazing show and really beautiful clothes. i think the use of colours, prints and layers are so clever, although there are so much so them, still so easy to viewers' eyes. this is definitely one of the best collection this season for me. mr marras did kenzo proud.

I love everything.....I've never really looked twice at Kenzo, but this is beautiful.

I love it
Love the excess in terms of shapes, variety of prints, materials, shapes, everything put together... but looking extremely refined
it's so bold and so delicate, mind-blowing

I'm surprised but I love everything about this collection - the progression of shapes, colours, patterns.. it's pure poetry

This collection is really really good, I wish to see more HQ photos of the big fantastic dresses.

In a season with a lot of something, countertrends are exactly what you need, to break the monotony and offer alternatives to the non trend-obsessed.

Also, today's countertrend may be tomorrow's trend.

I like most of it - the colours in the first section, in particular, are gorgeous.

I also like the grey marl, near the end.

Absolutely loved the retrospective, too - amazing! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i Love this! it's amazing and it has a very strong japanese designer look. the sloppiness, the slouchiness, fabric selection and prints, even though i'm still pretty curious with the retrospective pieces, i think it's amazing!

why its s hard to find bigger version of anniversary pics online....i couldnt find it on style.com/it

this show is nothing short of what you-d expect from Marras ... he brings scapism and super wearable clothes that make you smile ... he hit the nail once again ... the styling esp the make up its a bit :wtf: but he gets away with it ... those japanese prints shud be in EVERYONES closet

kenzof.jpg

[eastnews.ru]

Can't thank you enough^ Thank you mulletproof!:flower::lucky: There have been a couple of sources but they were always missing something.. I see fall 2007 by Marras in this look:stuart:

My favourite presentation of the season :crush: Mr. Marras is ridiculously underrated. This is sumblimely out of this world

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->