Kenzo S/S 2021 Paris

It’s very editorial, very eye-catching buy who is this for?
It looks very disconnected to the audience targeted and it makes me wonder the project of LVMH when hiring him. The only strong pieces of this collection are unwearable so what’s the point?

I don’t think Kenzo is a priority for LVMH now but I don’t see him lasting at the position.

This is disposable...And it’s maybe the most disposable collection of the entire FW so far!

^ same! I adored his debut. This follow up is out if left field for sure.

They’ve already invested into his Kenzo Sport line too....

After seeing the first few looks I thought the collection was dedicated to promoting awareness to the decline of bee population across the world.

Oh man! His debut was so nice! And then this is so studenty! That’s a let down , I had high hopes :smile:

I loved it! Felipe Oliveira Baptista is doing wonders at Kenzo! The best outerwear of the season so far! Gotta keep those bees away!

Not into those beekeeper nets but I do love some of the menswear

There’s no doubt that he is far more talented than the former duo, and maybe my expectation is too high to be compromised. Overall, I like this new chapter of Kenzo after all those stale collections by the duo throughout the years.

I’d feel better about this collection if he didn’t overplay the beekeeper thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->