Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmopolitan UK February 2015: Khloé Kardashian By James White

Stylist: Laury Smith at The Only Agency
Hair: Jen Atkin at The Wall Group
Make-up: Joyce Bonelli
Manicure: Kailey Phan at DLMLA.com
Interview: Jacqui Meddings

Source: imcmagazine.com

her and kims bottoms are looking their they both have a diaper on?

its so baffling. I dont think they have butt implants, because kim x-rayed hers on an episode of the kardashians, but im pretty sure they have had fat from their stomach sucked out and injected into their bottoms.:blush:

but im pretty sure they have had fat from their stomach sucked out and injected into their bottoms.:blush:
They must have done that since they were kids than, I've seen pictures of them in suit and they had big bums than. Why can't people just let this go? They're Armenians and Armenians have big rears! What is the fascination?:lol:

There are plenty of pics of them with small ***es, where are these pics of them as kids with supposed big bums? Because there are plenty out there that show they had nothing to brag about before. Can you provide these mythical links?

Yeah, Khloe's *** is ALL real.
2dl9m3r.jpg

2lmo388.jpg

tinypic

Only their stans seem to seriously believe their tacky, no style having behinds.

There are plenty of pics of them with small ***es, where are these pics of them as kids with supposed big bums? Because there are plenty out there that show they had nothing to brag about before. Can you provide these mythical links?

Yeah, Khloe's *** is ALL real. .

YES YES AND MORE YES. THANK YOU. I have been watching kardashians since it first started. you dont grow a real *** after the age of 20.........im sorry....dna and whatever its impossible....

Kim also looked soooooooo different. watch the first season..of keeping up with the kardashians...and please reply then...after you see kims old face and after you see all the procedures kim is openly good about filming herself go thru. facials. fillers. botox that made kims face bruised. laser hair removal. kims honest about most of it....

I will still come here to check out khlo's style as shes my favourite kardashian. I still like her style, and her body looks good, fake or not. im sure its fake.....

"2. Khloe Kardashian

For years, Khloe Kardashian has resisted the plastic surgery path that her entire family knows all too well, but after a failed marriage and milestone birthday, Khloe jumped into the plastic surgery game head first in 2014! Liposuction, lip injections and butt fat injections have turned Khloe from the likable Kardashian sister, to just another desperate-for-attention Kartrashian. Did she really think no one would notice her butt increasing by 4 pant sizes, while the rest of her body shrank? We’ve got the before and after plastic surgery pictures of Khloe and the difference is undeniable.
Read more at http://famousplastic.net/2015/01/01...-plastic-surgery-of-2014/#93bMbs3jGMIH7Y1H.99

Khloe has had a “brazilian butt lift”, or liposuction with fat transfer. During this procedure, the fat is removed, via liposuction, from the waist and thighs, and it is then injected into the butt to add volume and round the shape.

khloe-kim-kardashian-butt-implants.jpg

BUTT (that black dress is amazing on her...)

It is so funny they take fat from the thighs when they should be smart for once and keep the fat there. A woman with a natural large rear end has thick thighs. Which is why their ***es look so fake because they have these huge lumps on sticks. Khloe better watch out cause Kim's started sinking a while ago and looking extra nasty.

Okay, I didn't understand. I never realized tracks were so damaging.

You mean the hair loss? Tracks are REALLY tight plaits, close to the scalp, and then the hair is sewn in. That can tug the hair out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->