Khloe Kardashian

TV personality Khloe Kardashian was spotted leaving a studio dressed in a blue sequin jogging suit in Westlake, California on January 12, 2017

zimbio

Khloe Kardashian shows off her incredible new figure and famous curves in an ad campaign for Protein World in Los Angeles

Reality star Khloe Kardashian is spotted leaving a studio in Los Angeles, California on January 13, 2017

zimbio

Reality star sisters Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim Kardashian enjoy a day at the spa in Brentwood, California on February 28, 2017

zimbio

Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner are seen leaving a studio in Los Angeles, California on March 10, 2017

zimbio

Khloe Kardashian attends the 2017 NBCUniversal Upfront at Radio City Music Hall on May 15, 2017 in New York City.
LrcgmQv.jpg

FWslZZe.jpg

zimbio

Khloe looks so pretty blonde. Not big on KUWTK but started watching Season 13 and khloe is looking her best yet. I don't care for their XXXXXL bums though :blush::lol:

KHLOE KARDASHIAN in Tight Ripped Jeans Out in Los Angeles 06/21/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

KHLOE KARDASHIAN for Good Body Bodysuit Collection 2017

For her brand, Good American.

'I've been keeping this a secret for almost a year and I am so excited to share that our @goodamerican collection of bodysuits, GOOD BODY, is launching THIS THURSDAY at 9am PST!' she wrote.
'You guys know I'm obsessed with bodysuits, and I wanted to give you all something that is a natural fit for GA, and like all of our products, designed to fit your body! I'm so incredibly blown away that I'm able to be living this dream!'
She also shared a message of self-love and self-confidence, a cornerstone of her brand: 'Love your curves, ladies!! Love your body! Love your selves! And most importantly, let's continue to empower one another!'
One interesting piece is a sheer mesh with the word 'GOOD' written across the chest in rhinestones.
'It's a head-to-toe look, and effortless,' she told Vogue of her bodysuit obsession. Emma Grede, with whom she started the collection last year, added: 'Bodysuits are Good American's way of doing jeans-and-T-shirt. It's a classic, easy-to-put-together look that works for everyone regardless of body type.'

KHLOE KARDASHIAN Arrives at a Private Dance Class 06/23/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN and Tristan Thompson Leaves Nobu in Malibu 06/24/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN Arrives at Her Surprise Birthday Party in Los Angeles 06/25/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN at Benihana in Los Angeles 07/05/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN Out for Lunch in Calabasas 07/13/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN at Boa Restaurant in Hollywood 07/14/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN Out House Hunting in Bel-Air 07/20/2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN at Ace of Diamonds Strip Club in West Hollywood 08/15/2017

KENDALL, KYLIE and KRIS JENNER and KIM, KOURTNEY and KHLOE KARDASHIAN for Hollywood Reporter, August 2017

KHLOE KARDASHIAN at a Studio in Los Angeles 08/15/2017

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"