Kim Jones - Designer, Creative Director of Dior Men

tiffany-pollard-bye-pumpkin.gif

"eventfull" ? It must be Covid fog but in my mind, it just has been 4 years of fashion porridge.

"Kim Jones made significant contributions to the brand's creative legacy, seamlessly integrating his modern and cross-cultural aesthetics with Fendi's historical heritage," the joint statement said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fendace! Never Forget!

https---hypebeast.com-image-2021-09-versace-fendi-fendace-collaboration-first-look-5.jpg 631e2709f45084627a754502_00034-fendi-resort-2023-ready-to.jpeg
VOGUE RUNWAY

Great news ! I wonder how many seasons he’ll remind at Dior for if the next CD has already been prepared to take over both departments…

News that seemed too good to be true. The only thing that I remember from his era is this cringe video...

Code? Fen-da-chii :lol:

To be completely honest I think I'm ready for PPP to jump on board, sorry not sorry. Although I think about Silvia's S/S 21 show and just consider the possibilities that the suits won't let happen, since they'll never just hand over the reigns to her alone :(.

I was a bit mystified as to how a brand could allow such a subpar designer to remain pumping out fashion detritus for this long, but really the suits probably didn't take much notice when those monogram baguettes and purses probably generate x100 the revenue of their RTW/"couture" anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->