Knee/Thigh High Socks

I got two pairs the other day -- one black, one nude. They're cable knit and utterly fabulous. They hit around mid-thigh, a couple of inches above the top of the knee. I can't wait until the weather cools off a bit so I can wear them.

I don't have the guts to wear knee high socks :ninja:. I know that sounds silly but I would be crucified in my city for wearing them. Although I personally love the look. Paired with a full skirt and flats = perfection ^_^.

I bought some I wear them with a top like the one in the pictures abover w/my doc martens or high heels :smile:

I wore them last year... and I think I'll be wearing them this fall/winter too...

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought yesterday pair of Piret Ilves (estonian designer) knee socks
VagabondThelmaWedgesFall09.jpg

here is my little sis wearing those
VagabondThelmaWedgesFall09_2.jpg

VagabondThelmaWedgesFall09_3.jpg

I like the Marc Jacobs ones. They pretty but so so simple.
I have a pair of thigh highs I bought months ago that are grey with a black lace frill around the top and the only place I wear them is to bed. That wasn't the original plan but I just can't find anything to go nicely with them. I think it might be the lace frill that makes them a bit OTT.

i bought yesterday pair of Piret Ilves (estonian designer) knee socks

here is my little sis wearing those

***Please do not quote images***

Oh my! You're just the cutest thing!

i used to wear some kinda punkish ones with stripes... now im not sure of them

My prada knee high socks always slide down my thighs... any suggestions on how to prevent this?>

I like them but I would never wear them, It's OTT sexy. They bring the wrong type of attention. It's impossible to shake off the sexy schoolgirl girl look and maybe because of that they seem to be favoured by all the glamour model wannabes in London on a night out.

Love high socks more than ive realized ...special for this time of the year here when i warm still but not that warm that when its crazy summer...
longsocks.jpg

I love wearing them with shorts, capris and skirts.

I have them in many colors.

I get mine from Sockdreams.com

I want to try, but i cant find any flats that feet with them
I need to see more pics B)

Interesting to hear a guy's perspective, wasn't sure what they'd think of them, thanks RR.

You're welcome HeatherAnne.

Anyway, I believe knee/thigh high socks goes pretty much with any kind of shoe. Flats, high heels, sneakers and boots. Just wear them with a skirt so that we can see them haha! Be sure to wear a thick coat because it's going to be cold in the coming months.

You're welcome HeatherAnne.

Anyway, I believe knee/thigh high socks goes pretty much with any kind of shoe. Flats, high heels, sneakers and boots. Just wear them with a skirt so that we can see them haha! Be sure to wear a thick coat because it's going to be cold in the coming months.

Wow, i cant see the over-knee-tights with sneakers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->