Knock Off Uggs

Laurel78

Reaction score
:blush: I love Uggs. I know some love them, some don't... anyway, I just moved to NYC 6 months ago and a lot of people have them. I am going home for christmas and want to wear some Ugg looking boots, but cant seem to find any knock offs. I know Target and Alloy have them on backorder. Any other places have knockoffs??

There is an australian shearling store in my city that sells knock-off uggs by a company called Wild Goose. They are actually quite similar looking so I would look around for them. Also look on the net for Ugs, which are actually the real Uggs because apparently all Ugg style boots are called Uggs because they are ugly looking and these Ugs are made my australians, blah blah blah. :flower:

They aren't knock off uggs. Just similiar looking boots by completely different companies. :lol: Its not like they are knocking off something like an LV bag. haha

Apparently a company called Delia sells Ugg copies called Aspens. They are only about $35 if I remember correctly. :rolleyes:

/\

actually i paid like $56 each for my two pairs of Delia Aspens (1 for me 1 for my sister) and they're backordered again!!! They say i'm getting them before 12/24...instead of 12/10

*UGH!!!!*

:blush: The ones from Alloy are more kick *** than any other's because they are the really tall ones. I think the short boots look funny.

:o a bit OT but i need help :(

do people wear uggs in south beach?? see, if im going to WMC some parties are on the beach, and from last year i wore heels on sand lesson learned-that is a no no NON. ( an awards show..on the beach!!! i didnt know it was literally on the sand!! :rolleyes: ) i hate to ruin my sneakers and flip flops are really 'not me' i cant dance in them......I live in LA so uggs are a staple here ( im steps off the pacific ) and generally uggs are really not my style, but i have no other choice??? maybe a pair of mini black uggs? i guess they can look ok with skirts/ dresses

:yuk: :question:

^ exactly...

if you're going to get imitation Uggs, you should at the most spend $40.00..

i would rather buy the Target ones than the ones I posted.

i say just get the Target ones.

The second pair of Steve Madden boots look much nicer than the regular uggs.

did you go to that party yet Lo? Why not just wear a pair of flats? They should be fine in the sand and are a nice alternative to heels. But I do think a pair of black mini uggs could be quite cute... :P

Originally posted by mehg@Dec 30th, 2003 - 11:03 pm
did you go to that party yet Lo? Why not just wear a pair of flats? They should be fine in the sand and are a nice alternative to heels. But I do think a pair of black mini uggs could be quite cute... :P
nope i still have 2 monthes..... :lol: i just recieved the dates when i posted that, then the memory came back to me! more sensible shoes!

we had no idea this stupid 'award' show ( ultra lame dancestar awards...but funny !!) was going to be right on the sand. i was wearing stiletto boots, so i couldnt just kick them off :wacko: you should of seen all the girls wobbeling to there seats :lol:

im thinking sneakers or flats :smile:

sorry about the off topic :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->