Kylie Bax

Isnt this a group of great girls?

From left, Danita Angell, Sunniva Stordahl, Kylie Bax, Christina Kruse, Guinevere Von Seenus (is it really Von, always thought it was Van) Kirsten Owen, Caroly Murphy, unknown (hehe), Stella Tennant, Georgina Grenville.
groupjd9.jpg

hfgl

:woot:Thanks LetThemEatCake:flower: A great find. Kylie looks lovely but I can't believe how gorgeous Cristina Kruse looks with dark hair.:D
And you're welcome about starting the thread.........I couldn't believe she didn't have one already:unsure: She really deserves one as her career has covered nearly all modelling spectrums.

Yes I love Christina too.
Backstage at Gianni Versace AW Haute Couture 1996/1997 with Stella and Trish Goff
kylieue0.jpg

corbis

^^I'm so glad I have a magazine with that Valentino campaign...Full of so many terrific girls...Carmen, Audrey, Natalia, Erin, Frankie, the list continues... :wink:

i want this issue:doh:
vogue paris 1997 may

ebay

From old Photo magazine,
photographed by Antoine Verglas.
I scanned these long time ago with the alias I had at that time.

She is with Women NY. Her polaroids:

womenmanagement.com

^hope women could give her more work..sigh

wow, the reason I was looking for her thread(I was sure she must have one) is that I just bought the new Italian Amica magazine(March 2009) and she has an editorial inside! And wanted to share the good news with her fans...and what I see is that this thread has 3 pages and my good friends from TFS did the most part:smile: Good to see you all! I have tons of amazing stuff with this great model. I have many of her early editorials and covers and campaigns and even Escada catalogs...and also her recent stuff...she is definatelly making a fashion comeback..I saw fashion cause her career went down after she became posing for all this semi'p*rn magazines and doing some sexy naked pics for male magazines, which was not the best choice for her I think after all her high-profile jobs for all the great magazines and designers...but I guess it was her choice...I am glad she is back in the fashion where she belongs!
I am afraid her hair is not blond now...it is shorter and reddish...I think blond suits her best!

once I get back home(maybe in 1 month) I will srat scanning what i have with her and make this thread soooo beautiful!

:woot::woot: Rado that would be great.:D
I'm seriously running out of stuff on her, so really looking forward to all you're goodies.:flower:

well,this,thread,is,basically,empty,for,a,model,like,Kylie...I,have,tons,of,stuff,with,her.
She,was,everywhere,in,the,90s.
But,it,will,take,a,while,till,I,get,back,home,and,scan,some,stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->