L.A.M.B. Fall 2006

It's very McQueen, the leopard dress, the tartan. When she does polished looks it's always very McQueen, when she goes for more casual it's very Westwood...

At least it's very cute.

i jsut htink this collections is a bit boring--it looks liek westwood meets daryl k. nothing new.. i noticed she is trying to go witht eh trend for minimalism--- but not as smartly done as the spring collection--to me. i actually liked those loose flowy neosoul type dresses... they had the 70s flavor, the rasta, but then very minimalsitic and fresh--especially the colors. i have always liekd ethnic inspired gear. i thought of it as a more street coool version of what miu miu didi two seasons ago.

Meg said:
I really like that first dress though I've never see lamb carried in stores here. But really the first dress is worth looking into.

I think I have seen it at Harvey Nicks.

I love them - wow I am definitely going to check out that tartan dress. but yes- very Westwood influenced for sure. That's always a + for me.

I really like lamb, its not to expensive, but yet its not overbearing. We have some in our boutiques down here and I have a couple lamb things here and there, its nice to have some change and lamb is def unique. :flower:

I've seen previous collections at Nordstrom and actually thought it was well-made, especially the overcoats from last year, and not-too terribly expensive. Still out of my range, but not haute couture sticker-shock, certainly. I can see the Westwood comparisons; however, it's much less outrageous (one could say "less creative" or "more wearable" depending on your graciousness).

www.style.com

I just bough this dress yesturday - It's surprisingly very flattering and I was inspired by Alexander McQueen's tartan filled show - but since I cannot afford any of those pieces this seemed like a cute alternative for fall. The quality and cut are good for the price.

It looks very Gwen. I know thats's granted, but I can only see her wearing it, not really anyone else...

I love the sketches, but I'm not really a fan of singer(or sometimes actress) turned designer.

what do you mean actress? I have never seen her on the big screen :unsure: Someone please inform me!!!

I think that the Tarton dress is cute but its not for everyone. I think that this is a dress that needs to match the hair and skin well to look good. I don't particularly like it on this model...:yuk: and I am not convinced by this picture to even think about paying $365 for it

jate, she was in the aviator

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->