Lacoste -05 Trend

Reaction score
Much to my dispair, The new line of Lacoste shoes seems to be the hype of Stockholm. No matter what you do you'll be sure to see someone sporting 'em, much like Acne or W:E. However, during my latest trip to Brussels I was rather happy that I hardly saw the shoes at all? At first I was happy believing that the Lowlanders had taste but reality struck.

My question being: Are they huge in most countries or has Lacoste-Sweden gotten away with some grand p&r scheme? Havent really seen much of them in Magazines either so I am rather confused.

lacoste-berlin-white-navy-mens-dscf0040.jpg

I was going to reply that Lacoste is a dead brand that is painfully trying to gain back acceptance and respectability (it has impeccable quality, though) when you surprise me saying this is the bee's knees in Sweden! Well, it is certainly not the case in the Benelux where I live, nor in France, or in España. But ithis refreshing, it may be that we are not so globalised after all!

(The shoes are ugly beyond belief)

lacoste is becoming popular again. allot of people are wearing them around here, and i live on an island..so imagine what it's like in other countries. just wait till a celebrity is caught in a lacoste polo

I'm so sick of this stuff, everyone here wears them...

Lacoste is THE brand for "european Preps" - I don`t understand why but I suddenly like the brand and wanna wear it.

My god - I CAN`T BELIEVE I WANNA WEAR THE SAME BRAND AS MY 50-YEAR-OLD DENTIST! :shock:

I have a pair of white lacoste with tiny rainbow coloured straps, and a few polos, but that's it... im no prep anyway, still, they're basic pieces to have in your wardrobe...

But those Abecrombie-Hollister-Coach & Doonie kinda girls that wears the polos like if they work at Johnny Rockets... oh god, I wish they all go to hell :ninja: :rofl:

Alejandro said:
I have a pair of white lacoste with tiny rainbow coloured straps, and a few polos, but that's it... im no prep anyway, still, they're basic pieces to have in your wardrobe...

They`re nice. Good basic pieces!

Oh how I wish that it was just the preps that wore those shoes.
feels like I'm stationed in some twilight zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->