Lacoste F/W 10.11 New York

lanvinray

Reaction score
lacoste.jpg

twitter.com/lacoste

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm actually more excited about the cast than the collection. :lol: It's very Lacoste and very predictable IMO.

Yes Lacoste sells the same polos over and over, but to call Lemaire's catwalk collections repetitive is lazy and dense.

It's Lacoste, so clearly the collection will never deviate from its sportswear/tennis/activewear DNA. But what Lemaire has been able to do with those limits is really amazing. What does Lacoste need? They need a seasonal declaration of Lacoste not as a tennis brand, but as a lifestyle brand. Lemaire gives that to them. Lemaire ALSO gives them in about 30 percent of the collection HIS own DNA, which he has learned over several seasons to blend seamlessly into Lacoste's brand. And Lemaire on his own is a genius actively working to design for our changing lives, looking into the past but always moving ahead. When the pictures come out on style.com give the first dozen or so looks a chance, you'll be shockingly surprised.

I'm more excited to see who walked the show more than actually seeing the clothes. Lacoste is pretty much the same season after season.

Well, the 2-year-old in me is just dazzled by the colors, as always. :lol: But there are some cute pieces so far.

this is always boring each season, the jackets are great though...

All those colors make me smile :D It's so joyful.

I like it even if it's very Lacoste.

Lacoste is always so fun! I don't mind the bright yellow as I normally would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->