Lacoste S/S 11 New York

why are they doing a runway presentation anyways?

Totally agree. It's so unnecessary for this brand.

This collection is quintessential Lacoste. I don't expect anything like this at Hermes. They are 2 completely different houses and I can't judge and say he'd be terrible for the job based off of what he designs at Lacoste. They are on completely different stratospheres.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of hating in this thread is hilarious. I can't help but feel that it's the brand that's throwing people off. Their loss.

It's a collection of sportswear, what else could you expect? But what everyone here is failing to note is how well done it is. If you take the clothes for what they are intended to be -- easy, minimal, and classic, they are actually quite forward and ingeniously designed.

I would like to snap up a few pieces of this collection assuming Lacoste bothers to put any of them into production (they almost never do).

And as far as his future for Hermes, for me this is an amazing sign. If he can distill an energy like this from Lacoste I can't wait to see what he does next. And the naysayers would do well to hold their tongue and check out his own line before they jump the gun.

always when i see NY collection of Lacoste, guess, where do they sell all of these pieces? In slovak shops, but austrian Lacoste boutiques too you can find just some silly stupid logo t-shirts

there's one quiet tear running down my cheek for the glory days of hermes under jean-paul gaultier.

well i can't dislike a Lacoste collection, just for colors.....it's really great to have such a reference to find amazing color for quality and simple clothes. really nice

this is so well done! i like it so much i dont even understand the haters.
EXCEPT on the looks with the long white jackets that look like lab coats to me. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->