Lampoon Magazine Digital Edition

Lampoon Magazine Fall/Winter 2020.21

Maria Grazia Chiuri – young girls and their master ladies

Photographer: Lucas Lehmann
Stylist: Emmanuelle De Luze
Hair & Makeup: Jennifer Le Corre
Cast: Hanna Müller, Ornella Mangala, Cécilia Mendy

Lampoon Magazine Digital Edition

There was a time when I really liked Lampoon Magazine, but I guess that's over now.

500 pages, less than 10% of it ads. There must be some rich person funding this because it's just not possible for a magazine to cover all these expenses despite the fact that very few models, MUAs and hairstylists appear in this issue.

And that's what almost annoys me. You have all those resources, access to the world's top luxury brands, and this is what you give us? I like the cover, there's something dreamy about it. The type of 'new year's' images you used to see in late 90s magazines. The rest are way too 'predictable' and bourgeois templates an art and fashion magazine. Despite it being original the entire magazine looks very generic for their niche.

Too edgy for me but way too predictable. A bunch of hipsters, a bunch of point and shoot cameras and some Ren Hang wannabes. But 500 pages that’s shocking.

A lot of it just looks like pretentious rich people pretending to be anti establishment though the first editorial is interesting so is Artificial documentary, Lensed and Sunday trip. Many of these editorials seem too brief and monotonous and would be nice in a magazine like Dazed or Paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->