Lanvin F/W 2009.10 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

^ That is just gorgeous. But it sort of reminds of Linda Evangelista's PRADA ad... I don't know but IMO only :smile: :|

I thought the same thing, albeit a better much version! must be the composition.

oh, i was wrong when i said in UK Vogue's Sept. issue thread that the model looks like Heidi Mount. :lol: :D

but anyways, glad it's Kristen!!! plus i love the idea of incorporating a pair of cats. plus look at their gloomy eyes!!! :wink: love Kristen's pose!!!

^ That is just gorgeous. But it sort of reminds of Linda Evangelista's PRADA ad... I don't know but IMO only :smile: :|
Everything looks alike these days... The concept of this seems good. Is Meisel into wicked stuff? Cats and flying books. Kristen seems bewitched as well... Nice. :heart:

dgmhhf.jpg

Livejournal

Kristen and the cats make this for me. The idea of the cats is something different, I love it.

^ Totally :woot: I love the cats! And the kind of awkward pose, her gaze upwards, Kristen in general! :heart: Very well done. Awesome campaign.

I like the cats but im not sure if i love it, the pose is strange and I dont love the lighting but i want to see more.

It looks awesome! I'm very excited. It looks indeed like Kristen. But I also see Guinevere.

Not sure, I am not that excited about this ad to be honest

i love this ad but it made me sad a little because i was hoping for one of the newer models :(

it's about time. I need to see a better quality scan before i pass judgment

Where could you get this idea ???

It looks like way another world from Prada with Linda ...
Linda for Prada was one of the worst Prada campain of the whole 00s ...

Kristen there looks like AMAZING ! The campain looks AMAZING !
:heart::heart:

One of the best campain for this season ...
The snap is sort of blurry, but I hope the best !
It looks insanely crazy witchy ...

Lanvin!!! :woot: It's perfect! It's EXACTLY how I viewed the collection. Dark, dramatic and mysterious.
The cats are genius. They add such an intense quality to the picture. That glaring is so powerful. And they're adorable too! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->