Vogue Italia March 1997 : Amber, Naomi, Kristen & Karen by Steven Meisel

Link for Kristen's ed was posted, so I'm skipping it ^_^

As a Tzarina
Ph. Paolo Roversi
Fashion editor: Alice Gentilucci
Model: Tasha Tilberg

snapped by me

This is so amazing! Vogue Italia was the best; this issue is a must have. :heart: Thank you so much Kanna! :flower:

WOW, I have no words to describe this issue! So fantastic! I'm speechless.
Thanks a lot, Kanna :flower::heart:

Kanna, I can't thank hard enough for snapping this wonderful issue of Vogue Italia. That's the way the magazine should always be. I used to have this issue but had to get rid of it because I was running out of space and now, just to be able to see the eds is an amazing feeling. Thank you so very, very much!

This thread reminds me why I used to love magazines so much. I suddently feel like buying every Vogue Italia from the 90's.

Thanks for the pictures.

Guys, you're all welcome..

Rome Gallery Portraits
Ph. Michel Comte
Fashion editor: Alice Gentilucci
Models: Karen Elson, Jaime Rishar, Zora Star, Amy Lemons, Tanga Moreau and others

snapped by me

this is stunning, i almost want to search and buy...and that's unusual for me

Wow. I can only repeat all the other posts, it's simply fantastic. And soo 1997:heart:

I used to have this issue but lost it while moving houses :( Wish I could go back in time to save it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This issue is simply amazing. Thanks for snapping Kanaa.
I absolutly adore the Tasha/Naomi ed, I think I've seen some HQ's of that editorial but I'm not sure. Amazing regardless.

Fashion Marathon is one of the eds tat inspire me the most...its truly art...its so amazing how Meiselcapture the moviment in here...its just magic...

Dying. I just got my hands on this issue at school for free. Perfect condition. I'm on cloud nine.

Proper scans of Nadja's editorial with Lindbergh

source: bwgreyscale via archive.org

Great issue!! Love Fashion Marathon! Thanks for posting!

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #559
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Brana Wolf
Models: Amber Valletta, Kristen McMenamy, Karen Elson, Naomi Campbell, Vincent Gallo
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Garren

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->