Vogue Italia March 1997 : Amber, Naomi, Kristen & Karen by Steven Meisel

Glad you guys like it!
I'm going to post all the eds one by one, so there are much more to come. I'll post the rest later :flower:

^love editorials where it shows a model's personality in
the clothes as opposed to the model just wearing the clothes

Fashion Marathon
Ph. Steven Meisel
Fashion editor: Brana Wolf
Models: Karen Elson, Amber Valletta, NaomiCampbell, Kristen McMenamy, Carolyn Murphy and male models
Michelle Hicks is in this ed as well and I spot Kylie Bax in one pic, but I'm not shure.
It's a gorgeous ed by the way.
thanks for all the snaps Kanna :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me have this ed in HQ this week maybe i posted

English Diary
Ph. Ellen von Unwerth
Fashion editor: Alice Gentilucci
Models: the English--including Isabela Blow, Philip Treacy, Honor Fraser, etc.

shot by me

If anyone is interested, Natalie's editorial can be viewed HERE. :D

Kanna, thank you for the snaps..this issue is to die for! :heart:

Lord...this is what a magazine should be. I've always loved this editorial, especially the cover, Naomi looks so gorgeous stripped back from conventional glamour here.

Thanks so much for all the snaps Kanna :flower:.

Oh God, Fashion Marathon is just amazing in every single way! Totally love it! :heart: Suddenly remembered Theater of Fashion when I was looking through it 'cause of the so many emotions that the models are conveying in every shot. Such a shame Carolyn's not on the cover.

Appeal with Kylie Bax reminds me of those early 90s Giorgio Armani campaigns. :D

I have no words to describe how great Russian Almanachi is especially Tasha Tilberg. I mean, she's just the star of the editorial. Sorry Naomi. ^_^

Huge thanks Kanna for these wonderful snaps! :flower:

^ But Carolyn was rewarded with other VI covers :wink:
Yeah, Theater of Fashion is another wonderful ed and I know why you were reminded of it. Both are amazing, but I personally prefer Fashion Marathon, because of the colors, models and its vividness.

Thanks for 'thanks', everyone :kiss:

OMG! At first glace I just thought the review was a double post! LOL This issue is jam packed!

Okay, now get the Alta Moda supp. started.

Couture
Ph. Steven Meisel
Fashion editor: Brana Wolf
Model: Karen Elson

snapped by me

I really love Meisel's basic & classic portraits of models like this.
The format of this ed is very similar with that of Maggie Rizer's ed in the supplement of VI September 1997

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris, la Couture
Ph. Peter Lindbergh
Fashion editors: Alice Gentilucci & Anna Dello Russo
Models: Kiara Kabukuru, Alek Wek and others

snapped by me

Okay, now get the Alta Moda supp. started.

snapped by me

I really love Meisel's basic & classic portraits of models like this.
The format of this ed is very similar with that of Maggie Rizer's ed in the supplement of VI September 1997

I will always love this couture spread of Karen. She just looks so lovely here. The 8th and 13th shots are my favorites. :smile: And I'm so looking forward to see Maggie's couture ed.!

Paris, la Couture couldn't be more perfect. The opening shot left me speechless. Although if Peter Lindbergh's name wasn't printed on the spread, I would've thought right away that it's by Meisel. :lol:

Huge, huge thanks Kanna! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->