Lanvin platform cone heels

s54

Reaction score
does anyone know who is carrying the lanvin platform heels with the cone heels? i also noticed that there seem to be different heights in the platform and heels, i'm wondering if the higher version will make it into the stores.
i'm looking for red patent open toe pumps, with the very high wooden platform and cone heel.
does anyone also know how these run in size and how much they are? i have heard lanvin can run very small, i usually wear a 40 in louboutin, 41 in blahnik.
any help would be greatly appreciated, i need these!

I also really want a pair too :heart: I've called several barneys but no one knows of the shoes I'm talking about and I dont think there are any lanvin boutiques in the US. They should be in around march though, and I think they're around $700-800.

Luisa Via Roma is selling them in black patent leather here (http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/C...dStagione=43I&CodCollezione=A30&CodArticolo=3)

If you really want them in red I would call the Lanvin boutique in Paris (33) (0) 1 44 71 31 73 & 31 83 or the one in Londdon (44) 207 499 29 29. I believe Barney's has an exclusive on Lanvin in North America, so if they don't have them your best bet would be a Lanvin boutique. There are more listed on their website.

They look like stripper shoes to me. Doesn't take my love for them away.

some pictures from vogue.co.uk :flower:
00020f.jpg
00330f.jpg

lanvin sizing

thanks for the replies. does anyone know how lanvin shoes run in size? i heard they run very small, i wear a 40 or 41 in louboutin, and a 40 in most others.
any other leads on where to get the red or even black open toe pumps would be greatly appreciated, and also if anyone knows if the heel heights are different than the ones on style.com and the new lanvin ads.
thanks!

Guessgirl96 said:
I also really want a pair too :heart: I've called several barneys but no one knows of the shoes I'm talking about and I dont think there are any lanvin boutiques in the US. They should be in around march though, and I think they're around $700-800.

Where would you wear them to? They look very wild.

DP_woman said:
Where would you wear them to? They look very wild.

I'd just wear them when out I go out at night with jeans, I usually like sightly more "different" shoes or chunkier ones.

i called the shop in london, only mens clothing there!, and i called paris. they spoke english, but they cannot send shoes to the u.s. the woman told me i would have to have them sent to someone in europe, then have them send them to me, so that's not an option for me.

if anyone knows of anywhere else online or in the us these shoes are available, please let me know!

also any tips on lanvin shoe sizing as well.

... i believe jeffrey (atlanta or nyc) might be stocking these shoes as well... you might want to give them a call... atlanta: 404-237-9000; nyc: 212-206-1272 ...

I think the Lanvin shoes might be my favorite for spring, partly because they are pretty unique, and wild, but I dont think they extend into stripper clear-heel territory, I think they look more like sculptures.

:heart:

I don't understand you guys actually like this things? They look very Uncomfortable.

thanks for all the suggestions brian. i don't think anyone has gotten them in yet, but i definitely have to have these!

anyone know anything on lanvin sizing?

I don't understand you guys actually like this things? They look very Uncomfortable.

not to sound wierd, but I have this pair of shoes with a two and a half inch lift in the heel and they are the most comforatable thing ever.

and yes... they are mens shoes :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->