57425627.jpg
57425625.jpg

57425621.jpg
57367251.jpg

57367247.jpg
57367245.jpg

57367243.jpg
57367239.jpg

i don't like her at all. She has this annoying look about her.. And she is not pretty at all

I don't really like this girl...I saw her around at MAFW this yr, and she was walking like she was God's gift to men....:rolleyes:

^yeah thats what annoys me about her. She acts like she is this huge star, when really she hasn't done anything big except say bloody in an ad! :rolleyes:

^hey I haven't seen you in a while...
And I totally agree with you. I don't really like her...

OMG i so agree--- i really really don't like her- she can't speak, bearly had a modeling career (i mean international come on???!!!) she isn't that attractive- almost unusal looking and she definetly isn't a celebrity- she hasn't done anything

poaaaah, u people have no idea what u'r talking about, she's is god's gift to men, although i admit its pretty unprofessional for her to act all snobby and asif she's all that, she gives that vibe. but my god, we love her here in australia, she's like the girl that everyone wants to date, she's stunning.

and now she's on our "dancing on ice show", support has increased heaps, she's stunning.

larabinglelq3.jpg

^ She most certainly is :lol:
Personally, I don't really like Lara. For me she is just a plain jane. Of course all my male friends say she's "super hot" because she's not "too skinny" and a "giant" like the models I like :lol: I've tried to get them interested in Natasha Poly and my other favourites Bette and Flavia but it just doesn't work!
Even though I don't know Lara personally, I must confess that she does seem full of herself. She acts as if she was on the cover of Vogue when her only claim to fame is a tourism Australia ad. Cough B-grade celeb cough.
Sorry to vent :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just returned to Australia from Great Britain, where Lara was a minor blip caused by the 'bloody' advert. I'm surprised to see the reaction to her honestly! I really didn't think the ad would do wonders for anyone's career.

I think as far as looks go, she doesn't have any unique or striking facial features. She looks like a normal Australian beach-going girl...:rolleyes:

urgh i do NOT look like her. she has this typical kind of look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->