Lara Bingle

Thats the point, u guys make her out to be asif she's some type of super model, and thats what your comparing her with, here, no one reakon's she's a super model, just a celeb. And she's is very attractive, maybe not for a model, but still, i havn't met a guy here that doesn't think she's stunning

gomms said:
i havn't met a guy here that doesn't think she's stunning

Let me be your first :lol: I think she's attractive, but I wouldn't go as far as to say stunning. That said, I haven't met her. She may be more attractive in person.

gomms said:
u guys make her out to be asif she's some type of super model, and thats what your comparing her with

of course we're comparing her with models because this is a forum for discussing models and we're fans of models and like you said, she's just a celeb.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think she is the best looking model out there, but she defintley is attractive.....well to me she is anyway....more cute than sexy i would say

and that plain jane image she has is what i think have made people attracted to her....

of course i haven't never met her...but it's sad to hear that she does have that really up herself, snobby attitude....i do think she has a cute smile though....and she looks alot better with less full on make up......liek in the Mensstyle Magazine.....she's a natural beauty and too much red lipstick makes her look tarty

here is a pic form priscillias.com.au

loving her hair here..it looks so thick and silky
012.JPG

iluvaar said:
I don't really like this girl...I saw her around at MAFW this yr, and she was walking like she was God's gift to men....:rolleyes:
yes, i dont like her either.
To me she not attractive,

she's in torvill and deans dancing on ice in australia. heres a pic from dancing on ice.

lara_bingle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->