The Last Movie You Saw?

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 27 2004, 05:46 PM
The guy who plays Jim Caveizal's son in TCOMC is HOOOT.
[snapback]347378[/snapback]​

yes he is cute :grrr: his name is henry cavill, and is also in I capture the castle - which I highly recommend. :flower:

last movie I watched was ice castles. which I admit I loved, in all it's 70's cheesyness . :blush:

Originally posted by kitsch@Aug 27 2004, 05:20 PM
Thirteen, bored me.
[snapback]347411[/snapback]​

It was kind of boring, but the fact that it was an autobiography written by a thirteen year old was impressive to me. That scene at the end with Holly Hunter and the girl in the kitchen really sealed it for me. I'm glad I don't have kids after seeing that movie.

I had a mini John Waters fest the other nite with "Pecker" and "Cecil B Demented". I love netflix.com. :heart:

Segments of Jean Cocteau films, mostly Beauty and the Beast.
I'll try to rent the full version one of these days.

DVD: Human Stain. :sick:

Looking forward to seeing The Bourne Supremacy and Donnie Darko: Director's Cut sometime next week.

DVD, Thirteen :sick: I wasnt satisfied at all, I hate such films. Still asking myself why have I picked this DVD... :doh:
thirteen.jpg

Our last but one movie was Cheaper by the Dozen (2003),
but a saw just the half of it, cos -_- I feel asleep ...
1808467794p-th.jpg

Originally posted by skeezo@Aug 28 2004, 12:15 PM
Our last but one movie was Cheaper by the Dozen (2003),
but a saw just the half of it, cos -_- I feel asleep ...
1808467794p-th.jpg

[snapback]347849[/snapback]​

Oh, c'mon! You allways fall asleep! :P

Ladies and Gentlmen! Allow me to introduce you my Boyfriend!
He can almost never watch a film till the end, espesually when we watch it in the evening. :lol:

royal wedding starring the brilliant and adorable fred astaire :heart:

I just finished watching The Royal Tenenbaums here at home, but it was probably my 10th time seeing it.

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Aug 28 2004, 09:47 AM
DVD, Thirteen :sick: I wasnt satisfied at all, I hate such films. Still asking myself why have I picked this DVD... :doh:
thirteen.jpg

[snapback]347831[/snapback]​

are you serious? Thirteen is one of my favorite movies. Just the idea in today's teen culture about all the things you have to do to be 'in' I thought was so true. But ugh, they had such bad taste in clothes...the jeans with the faux fur in the sides?! blech. Either way, I thought the bad taste suited the character. Anyway I love this movie because though this might be an extreme I see these qualities all over the place throughout highschool

hero

if i had 7 thumbs... i would give it 7 thumbs up.

I agree with boy and kitsch on thirteen and The Village. The former, while portraying today's youth culture truthfully, was a try-hard drama. The acting and directing were forced. The latter was try-hard Lynch effort in the way of twist after twist after twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->