The Last TV Show You Saw?

I've been rewatching Veronica Mars. This show was so good. I'm glad they could do a movie and a season 4, years later.

Mullet, come quick and wash aways the cheapness of the Oscar's mother-of-the-bride bridelwear. Feast your eyes on the costumes from the Shogun series:
Okay I made it to the fourth episode, it is a gorgeous series! ❤️❤️ .. the cinematography, the soundtrack, the sartorial feast (16th century England/Spain meets Sengoku period.. 😮‍💨).. I even made peace with the violence right away (closing my eyes as soon as things get tense because.. they're not playing with the swords and I'm not watching heads fly like sliced onions!). Love the dialogues too, way more balanced and realistic than the bs we usually get from Hollywood ('and then the Westerner arrives and everyone is stunned!' nah these people are grossed out and calling him dog-faced 🤣).

My only criticism and it's just something I can't unsee and cheapens the production a little, are the freakin' contact lenses. I seriously thought oh ok these pupils are crazy because the man was beaten up, but after a few scenes, you just see the texture of the contact lenses and it makes him look permanently '😵‍💫'.. I know this is based on a novel and I guess the character was blue-eyed but if this actor was that good that they'd overlook physical requirements, why not keep his brown eyes? it's not like he's going to look less foreign!

I'm so obsessed with Queen of Tears right now, it's everything that originally got me into watching Korean dramas and the way the entire styling and cinematography teams take every opportunity to gleefully show off Kim Ji-won's exquisite beauty, is something else. Loved this writer's work ever since You From Another Star but I might have a new fave now!

Shogun
Fargo
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9-1-1

"last days"
documentary about sakamoto's last days
filmed until one hour before the very last moment.
consciousness lost, there were continuous movements of fingers and hand, like playing the piano and conducting.
you can feel infinite music playing in his body.

The new Ripley series on Netflix. Makes me wanna book a flight to Italy pronto! Also reminds me a lot of recent Dolce ads for SS 24

been rewatching bits and pieces of Vincenzo (2021) after Song Joong-ki's cameo in Queen of Tears.

The opening two episodes are ok, but episodes 3 to 20 are pure fire with how good they are.

I’m kind of enjoying the Fallout adaptation, it’s making me nostalgic for the games.

“Baby Reindeer.” The lead actress played the role of a mentally unhinged woman very well…too well, if you ask me.

Vigil season 1, I love British detective shows what can I say (and also I need fodder to last me until Queen of Tears' finale this week, last week's ending was very frustrating)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->