Latest Handbag Trends For 2004

ingenue

Reaction score
hi fashionistas,
whats the latest hot bag that's being snatched up in boutiques?
(apart from the darned jellykelly phenom). anything rivalling or paralleling that craze?
whats the bag and where to get it?

From what I heard, Dior's "Girly" bags sold out extremely fast...

actually I was at the Ala Moana Dior Boutique yesterday and they had several of all the bags. even the boston bag, as well as all the shoes, bathing suits, clothing, watches and jewelry.

I just ordered from the Honolulu boutique, a Dior Girly Flap bag. I'm so excited! Cept' it will be immediately cast off as being fake b/c there is no Dior stores here in Canada...but who cares! I know its real!!

Originally posted by mz_blush@Feb 1st, 2004 - 11:45 pm
I just ordered from the Honolulu boutique, a Dior Girly Flap bag. I'm so excited! Cept' it will be immediately cast off as being fake b/c there is no Dior stores here in Canada...but who cares! I know its real!!
Holt Renfrew sells some Dior stuff... :P

Originally posted by brian@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 4:14 am
the only thing they got plenty of in the DIOR boutique, are these dior bags :unsure:

to be honest, the Dior Girly bags, the first time I looked at them I thought they were kinda cute, but soon after I felt that I didn't like them. now, the more I look at them the more I hate them :ninja:

I was crazy about the Boston bag when I first saw them...but now it's just sorta ehh... I never really liked any of the other ones.

Ouch! Not many, if any Girly fans!! I LOVE this line. I have been wanting a pink bag for spring and was upset that LV no longer had the fushia bedford, and the Kathleen looks tacky, I couldn't resist the butterflies and flowers. :flower:

Originally posted by *midnight*golightly*@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 8:52 pm
Dooney and Bourke "IT" collection
oh no no, those shouldn't even be talked about in the same context as the dior bags, even thogh i'm not a huge fan of the girly bags either.

Id rather get a pink patent Chanel bag...If I was getting a femme pink bag for spring

Originally posted by TrailerCouture@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 11:47 pm
Id rather get a pink patent Chanel bag...If I was getting a femme pink bag for spring
Although they are nice, they are not my style, I don't dress suitably to be carryign Chanel. I'm more girly girl, eventhough I am 21, people always assume I am 16!! I guess it'll benefit me in my later years!

ive seena lot of the dior pink bags.. not exactly my type though... what about the lime green tulita jimmy choo and the lemon yellow hogan as well as the luella bartley gisele bag?

oh and speaking of bags, can anyone pronounce JAMIN PUESCH for me? people have been getting it wrong here (it sounds wrong) and im worried now maybe i say it wrong too!!

:rolleyes:

Those pink girly dior bags are banal and repulsive. :sick: Sorry, no offence.
Love the Luella and Jimmy Choo bags though.

From what I know these are quite popular the bergdorfs saleslady said that she got ALOT of reserves for it

Originally posted by ingenue@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 10:27 am
ive seena lot of the dior pink bags.. not exactly my type though... what about the lime green tulita jimmy choo and the lemon yellow hogan as well as the luella bartley gisele bag?

oh and speaking of bags, can anyone pronounce JAMIN PUESCH for me? people have been getting it wrong here (it sounds wrong) and im worried now maybe i say it wrong too!!

:rolleyes:
"jah -man pyu - aysh"

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 5:31 am
From what I know these are quite popular the bergdorfs saleslady said that she got ALOT of reserves for it
*sigh*

Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 2nd, 2004 - 5:56 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 2nd, 2004 - 5:56 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 4:14 am
the only thing they got plenty of in the DIOR boutique, are these dior bags :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Maybe they ordered/made more to catch up with the demand because I KNOW they were flying off the shelves.

Who buys this stuff anyway!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->