Latin Grammy Awards 2004

Originally posted by Spike413@Sep 2 2004, 03:53 PM
Carlos Sanatana's suit is nice, I just wish he would've worn dress shoes.
[snapback]354351[/snapback]​
I was embarrassed for him last night. He stumbled through the cue cards/teleprompter like no other.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 2 2004, 07:08 AM
i wish i knew who half of these people were...
[snapback]353954[/snapback]​

:lol: Me too. I can only recognise one or two.

That dresss with the turquoise ribbons is by Emanuel Ungaro. I think Lucy Liu has worn it before.

Also, wtf is Christina Milian wearing? It looks cheap and tacky. :sick:

Carolyn Murphy is a beauty, but her dress is just too "original" to me (in a negative way).

Nobody impresses me.

And Miss Simpson, PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH! :rolleyes:

Carolyn looks gorgeous... what's her dress

I believe its my Emanuel Ungaro, Lucy Liu wore it to the premiere of Kill Bill Vol. 2

I love Jessica Simpson's dress. Anyone know the designer?

Originally posted by eternitygoddess@Sep 2 2004, 09:57 PM
I believe its my Emanuel Ungaro, Lucy Liu wore it to the premiere of Kill Bill Vol. 2

[snapback]354720[/snapback]​

Yep, thats true...I just posted that earlier :angel:

Loving Carolyn's dress. (what the heck was she doing at the latin grammy's anyway)
Jess's dress is nice too. The rest... blah.

The second one's really nice. I think its Elie Saab.

Attachments

• 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 17
Originally posted by Misako@Sep 2 2004, 12:58 AM
She wears it well, but I get too much of a "been-there-done-that" vibe from it...it's nearly the same style and colour as SJP's, which is probably why...I prefer SJP's...it was the first of the two, the colour was better (that rich grey), and she paired it with quirky, slightly off-colour shoes. :smile:
[snapback]353811[/snapback]​

I agree.

eks! she looks really bad! the dress isn't a very flattering fit on her. she looks frumpy and very short and stocky and her HAIR, will she just change the color or curls or something sometimes??????????? i'm sick of her straw yellow, lackluster hair. and she just tries too hard in general. i went from loving her from being different than the rest of the fake blondes way back when she first came out but now i see that she's more like the mother clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->