This is a nice pic from ananova:

72602.jpg

And one random snapshot:

12.jpg

She's so pretty. Esspecially with that black headband. ::jealous::

she managed to look lovely even whilst pregnant ! :heart:
& i love her messy hair :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love her....she is so feminine, edgy, classy and messy at the same time!
She´s gorgeous!

She's British, she does some modelling, and i once read an article she wrote (about her youth) for UK Vogue, where it said that she's a writer now... This Vogue article is about a year or more old. I don't know, i never read anything by her - has anyone here??

I really like her style though and i think she's very pretty and it appears that she is one of the classier celebrities around (which i guess comes from being more private...)

:flower:

Browneyes said:
I really like her style though and i think she's very pretty and it appears that she is one of the classier celebrities around (which i guess comes from being more private...)

:flower:

I think thats why we can't find any candids to be honest!

she got a first from oxford in English I think- hence the writing. she firt became famous for having a fling with Richard Gere.

Her style is very fun and colorful too bad she's a nobody who doesn't get stalked by paparrazzi everyday.

Found some more info on her. Apparently she's a devout buddhist and she's been in a couple of movies too.

52212027.jpg

51352554.jpg

50932928.jpg

50782325.jpg

She did a diary for British Vogue website, this photo was with it so its semi-candid. Kind of dull though...
There are some candids on www.rexfeatures.ocm but they are tiny.

Attachments

• 30032001.jpg
    30032001.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 611
Last edited by a moderator:
^I love the blue dress she's wearing in the first pic (2 posts above). I also admire the way she puts different colors together :heart: .

she's written a lot for The Telegraph (UK). She was the beauty writer for a while (in 2002) and has done a few travel articles

i love Laura Bailey, she has great style. she's also really smart, which is cool. i just wish there were more pics of her around

She looks so lovely when she smiles. I wish she'd do it more often! And I love her style. (btw this is my first post- hi everyone) :smile:

Moeilijkheden said:
She looks so lovely when she smiles. I wish she'd do it more often! And I love her style. (btw this is my first post- hi everyone) :smile:

yay!! i'm only on my like sixth! everyone else posts soooo much! but i love this website. it's freaking awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->