Lea Groesland

Congrats!

Her name is; Lea Grøsland :smile:

I'm excited so see what the future will bring for this very young girl.

Wow, great for her :smile: She's lovely - but hasn't convinced me yet with these polas, though I can't wait to see what Ford does with her.

“V” As In Victory

Six thousand applications later, Ford Models and V Magazine’s V A Model Search contest has yielded a winner: one Lea Groesland from Norway. Finally, Siri Tollerød will have someone to speak to in her own tongue! If past winner Amanda Laine’s success is anything to go by (she booked Prada, Marni, and Balenciaga her first season out), Lea will be a household name by October 2009.
—Laird Borrelli-Persson

style.com

^ Well, I doubt that they can compare her to Amanda because she is with a whole different agency (at least I think that the difference between Ford & Supreme is quite... huge :P) but I'm still excited to see what's coming.

Norwegian beauty Lea Groesland lands first place in the V A Model competition

We spent the week wading through 6,000 contestants, and along with guest judge Alexander Wang, selected 15-year-old Norwegian beauty Lea Groesland as the winner of the third V A Model competition. Miss Groesland will be headed to NYC next week to be photographed for V61, on newsstands September 1, 2009. Lea also wins a contract with one of the top agencies in the world, FORD Models. If the catwalk and campaign records of former winners Amanda Laine and Addison Gill are anything to go on, her star will shine bright on the S/S 2010 runways this fall. Look out for more V A Model news right here.

vmagazine.com/blog

I'm happy Lea won :clap: I'm looking foward to seeing more of her

Lea is already up at Ford Model's website :D love her new test shots :D

fbi1w0.jpg

Coacd

gorgeous!!! I see a little Sigrid in her :D it's a good thing!

mdcleahford.jpg

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=7843

+there's a video as well :smile:

Lea Groesland/Ford Models. Fresh off the set of V Magazine. Image Betty for MDC

V Magazine knows a thing or two about models; their V A Model competition has launched the careers of notable girls like Amanda Laine and Addison Gill. This year the competition charted a new trajectory, pairing with Ford Models and crowning Norwegian beauty, Lea Groesland the winner. OTM catches up with the freshest face in town to get a quick lesson in Norwegian and find out what it’s like to be propelled into the spotlight.

MDC: So Leah, is it pronounced Lee-ah or Lay-ah?
Leah: I say Lay-ah.
MDC: So, you just finished the V shoot with Hasse Nielsen? How did it go?
Leah: It went well, I was really nervous when I first started. It was one of my first shoots, but it went well.
MDC: Where are you from?
Leah: Norway, Oslo. Five minutes outside.
MDC: How tall and how old are you?
Leah: 5′10″ and 15 years old.
MDC: Do you have any favorite supermodels?
Leah: I like the Victoria Secret models, they’re so WOW! I really like Adriana Lima, she’s beautiful! I’ve always liked her.
MDC: It’s such a big deal to work with V Magazine… do you actually get it in Oslo?
Leah: It’s huge! No, it’s not selling in Oslo so always when I am out of the country in Denmark (I have family in Denmark) so when I travel there I always buy V magazine!
MDC: That’s so great, so this must be like a dream come true to shoot for them?
Leah: Yes, absolutely!
MDC: Thank you so much, have a great rest of your stay, and we’ll be seeing you in the pages of V!

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great, but I'm a bit surprised that she shot with Hasse Nielsen and not one of the regular V magazine photographers. :smile:

Anyway, I'm sure she'll look stunning! And at 15 years, she has time on her side also.

If she will do fashion week this September, she might not be able to go to Paris due to age restrictions. Anyhow, can't wait to see her V61 ed this September :D

New photos up on teammodels.no :clap:

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 0000.jpg
    0000.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 9
Some more same source. STUNNING!

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks, I love the two first ones. I think this one has the potential to go very far with the right management.

Gorgeous girl, I'd stop tanning, or spray tanning though. Much more high fashion without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->