LeAnn Rimes and Dean Shermet Seperate

Ashcottmanor

Reaction score
Fri, 24 July 2009
LeAnn Rimes & Dean Sheremet Separate

leann-rimes-dean-sheremet-separate.jpg

Not surprisingly, LeAnn Rimes and husband Dean Sheremet have announced their separation.
Le and Dean have been separated for quite some time now, but they’re continuing to try and work through their relationship,” a Rimes pal tells People.
The expected news comes four months after reports surfaced that LeAnn and her former made-for-TV movie costar Eddie Cibrian were allegedly having an affair. Earlier this week, Eddie’s wife Brandi Glenn dumped him.

justjared

yup, i think its pretty sad whenever women marry gay men.

whats the point?

I called it when I saw the episode of cribs that focused on their house.

Tue, 28 July 2009
LeAnn Rimes Finds Her Friends

leann-rimes-finds-her-friends.jpg

LeAnn Rimes looks a little cheerful on her way to visit a friend in Los Angeles on Monday (July 27).
The 26-year-old Mississippi-born country singer and husband Dean Sheremet announced their separation earlier this week, in the wake of allegations that LeAnn and her former made-for-TV movie costar Eddie Cibrian were having an affair. She then opened up about her broken relationship at a performance at the Deer Valley Music Festival in Utah Saturday night.
The couple is, “leading separate lives…but still in each other’s lives as best friends. They are not divorcing yet, but working though things and taking time apart…while they figure things out,” a source told Us Weekly.
10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes finding her friends…
More Here! »

justjared

I don't know why women do this. it's not like he hides it well, she must've known.

I don't think he is gay. Seven years is a long time to fake it. He's also been with her every day, every tour, every business trip. There would have been proof of him with other men if he were really gay. I think they just got married way too young, hopefully they can get it back on track. Seven years is a long time to just throw away over a guy who probably isn't going to leave his wife and children anyways.

i dont think he's gay either, i mean there IS a such thing as feminine straight men. tsk @ you guys

^ a metro-sexual, I think people tend to forget about those guys.

You were married or dated for 23 years? Without dating anyone on the side and acting genuinely happy?

Hmmm, well I personally don't think he's gay but I guess we'll have to wait and see how this pans out. I hope they don't throw it all away.

Eddie Cibrian: I’m Not Perfect

eddie-cibrian-perfect.jpg

Eddie Cibrian hasn’t confessed to cheating on his wife with LeAnn Rimes but he is admitting that he’s full of faults.
“I don’t know how people perceive me,” Eddie tells ET. “What I do know is when you reach a certain point in your career you’re placed in this unfair fishbowl. Things unfortunately get magnified. We are all human, we are all not perfect. The fact is I love my family dearly, and I’m a great father. It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly.”
Last month, Brandi Glanville dumped Eddie, who joins the cast of CSI: Miami in the show’s eighth season premiere on Monday, September 21 @ 10PM on CBS.
JustJAred

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"