Leather Shorts

Does anybody have the Topshop PU skirt shorts from the Petite range? How is the sizing?

I tried on the Topshop leather shorts a couple of days ago, they were far too short for my liking. Made me feel like I had thunder thighs...

I find these very cute, but I don't think Im confident enough to wear them..

Halston Heritage
063407.jpg
063432.jpg

shopbop.com

oooh i like those shorts.
they'd be cool over a pair of really thick wool tights for the winter!

I really like the leather shorts trend. I do agree with everyone else that the shorts have to be at a medium length. I've seen some people wearing some that were way too short.

I think the Yigal Azrouel ones are the best - I'm all for leather shorts, but I feel that they should not be skin tight. A little texture and looseness plus cropping brings out the sheen of the leather very well.

I think leather/suede shorts should be high waisted. especially if they are of the shorter kind. I think hip-hugging+leather+short-shorts=TOO MUCH!

having said that I have one pair of high waisted black leather shorts, as well as a pair of high waisted suede shorts (plus 3 leather skirts..)

also. i dont do polyester - anything! must. be. real. animal.

Emm.. I pretty like them. But maybe a little bit different. High waist but not skinny. The key is the free movement. And, please, not black.

I like this one on Miroslava Duma:

riamichelle.com

They look nice but I doubt that I can pull them off. I think leather skirts are more flexible and flattering in general.

i really like them, but agree I'm probably going to purchase a black leather mini instead. I'm thinking with a nice feminine blouse tucked in or even a baggy t shirt!

I remember 10 to 15 years ago when leather pants (and even pleather pants) were the style. Now, it's leather shorts. One of the blogs I follow on Blogspot had one young fashionista sporting some bone or stone colored leather shorts. They looked very nice. As long as they aren't Bermuda leather shorts or anything, they're okay to me. I've never really hated leather bottoms. I do feel fearful of wearing leather (besides shoes and other accessories) on hot days, though.

I haven't thought about that (leather being too hot in the summer).. Gotta love leather in leather in winter/autumn tho

I'm absolutely in love with leather shorts right now!
I bought a pair from asos.com not too long ago and another black pair from a different store.
I've been pairing them with black or lace tights since its pretty cold outside.

@stelouche where did you buy yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->