Leeds shopping

VICTIM

Reaction score
Well i have a problem, i was planning on going on a shopping spree for my birthday soon in London but due to recent events my parents are'nt letting me go (and i dont particularly want to go now either) so i've settled for an alternative city to go on a spree, Leeds.

I was just wondering can anyone fill me in on the shops, what brands they carry and such - i've been once or twice to the harvy Nicks there and i've heard about a shop called Strand and theres a Vivienne Westwood shop, erm can anyone fill me in on anything else?

It depends what kinda stuff you're after, if it's designer then I'm not sure where else there is apart from where you already mentioned (harvey nicks and strand) they have a cool vintage shop called blue rinse, although it is pretty expensive imo. The Corn exchange is good, got some interesting stuff. My favourite bits in Leeds are the little arcade things, the one next to harvey nick's has an excellent All Saints. Sorry I can't be of more help but thats all I can think of right now!

hey there...

strand has closed...

harvey nicholls
flannels (the best store imo)
chimp (sits down thorntons arcade)...carries urban/streetwear plus michiko koshino & energie...

you'll see HIP down the same arcade..(its a small arcade, you cant miss it) carries urban, stuff like you must create and stussy...

accent, that shop sits down queens arcade...carries lots of jeans, etienne ozeki, replay, diesel, ra:re, old glory, G-star, Hands are labels you will find there...

in victoria quarter you will find life, sells burberry, stone island, CP, etienne ozeki, one true saxon, Red Dot...

Theres also viv westwood store on the otherside...and there is an All saints store in there too which is popular...

outside, there is a diesel store...

and soon, you'll find my store down there too...hopefully...haha..

hope that helps...there's also a schue and a store called aspecto which both do sneaks..

no worries, you'll enjoy leeds...it's certainly the fashion capital of the North...

let me know how it goes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->