Leila Goldkuhl Masterson

Max Mara F/W 2023 Milan

FIO00295.jpg

vogue.com

Even tho I really adore her and I’m all for this resurgence I truly dislike that fake blonde hair. It looks so cheap. She’s radiant with brunette hair.

She wasn’t at Prada. It’s ok, just curious do designers have a say on who walk their shows? Prada was casted by Ashley Brokaw and she rarely cast Leila in the past, so its not a surprise Leila wasn’t there.

She wasn’t at Prada. It’s ok, just curious do designers have a say on who walk their shows? Prada was casted by Ashley Brokaw and she rarely cast Leila in the past, so its not a surprise Leila wasn’t there.
Depends of how much the designer is interested in who wears what at the show, if he/she cares or just rely on the CD's skills alone. To be honest I didn't imagine Leila walking for Prada, she's never been a typical Prada girl etc. The good thing for her this season is even if she's not walking much, she's not booking low-level stuff so it makes her showlist pretty desirable so far.

Depends of how much the designer is interested in who wears what at the show, if he/she cares or just rely on the CD's skills alone. To be honest I didn't imagine Leila walking for Prada, she's never been a typical Prada girl etc. The good thing for her this season is even if she's not walking much, she's not booking low-level stuff so it makes her showlist pretty desirable so far.
Plus i think maybe her agency limit her to only doing top shows only.

Is she sooo popular because of Americas Next Top Model?
Nobody said she was popular though? She just has a lot of dedicated and loyal fans, some from when she was in top model(myself included) who have missed her and been waiting for her comeback. So i guess we sometimes got too excited for every appearance she made on runway this season.

Nobody said she was popular though? She just has a lot of dedicated and loyal fans, some from when she was in top model(myself included) who have missed her and been waiting for her comeback. So i guess we sometimes got too excited for every appearance she made on runway this season.
Never watched the TV show at all but noticed her first when she used to be signed with Next Management years ago. I thought she has an interesting face and enough potential to book a wide range of jobs from catwalk to catalogue via high-end editorial work.

Maybe my initial hopes were a tad too high but I remain really interested in her career development (though I agree with everyone who prefer her with darker hair). As for this season's bookings, sure her agency won't "bargain" her image with C-list shows. She might not be in extremely high demand at the moment but her showlist is more than decent and looks very consistent and relevant.

Never watched the TV show at all but noticed her first when she used to be signed with Next Management years ago. I thought she has an interesting face and enough potential to book a wide range of jobs from catwalk to catalogue via high-end editorial work.

Maybe my initial hopes were a tad too high but I remain really interested in her career development (though I agree with everyone who prefer her with darker hair). As for this season's bookings, sure her agency won't "bargain" her image with C-list shows. She might not be in extremely high demand at the moment but her showlist is more than decent and looks very consistent and relevant.
You should watch the show haha. She’s such a nice and sweet girl, got bullied a lot by other mean girls from her season. But the potential was always there, and Tyra always referred her to as the high fashion girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->