Leila Goldkuhl Masterson

Hopefully she’s doing some other jobs in between her non-show days..

Anyone know what actually happened to her? I find it hard to believe that she didn’t book any show after acne studios and a pretty decent showlist in Milan. Is she still in Paris?

Has she done any other shows? I was hoping to see her at Valentino.

Weirdest Paris season so far for her. But I have a feeling fashion week isn't really over for her just yet... We still have 2 days left. :innocent:

^ that’s not true: Leila walked the last Phoebe show for Céline and Anitta was her casting director.

Didn’t Bitton kind of help put her on the map? I remember a while ago she picked her favorite new models and Leila was one of the them. I think the photo shoot was shot by Bittons ex husband.

She was once one of "Anita's most wanted faces" for a mdc article or something like that, I guess. But then it actually took years for Anita to finally book her for a job after that. :lol:

She was once one of "Anita's most wanted faces" for a mdc article or something like that, I guess. But then it actually took years for Anita to finally book her for a job after that. :lol:
Tisci stole Leila from Bitton then Tisci thought PDGM would be their fave then Tisci gave up. But still credit to Tisci to put Leila on the “Hot List” then thanks to Brokaw, Leila could reach “Top 50”. Now everybody’s gone, Bitton’s tender love crawled back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->