Leonard

xopher215

Reaction score
:shock: Geez... just about perfect I think. Every look is exactly modernized and so well-composed in the most beautifully printed fabrics.

The seamless presentation was really a treat, although perhaps just a bit bottom-heavy. I completely love this first of my "afterthought" ( :o :blink: )collections.

Pictures of collection on page 2 of this thread.

Caitriona really is just a vision of loveliness in this show particularly. 8)

funny, i saw this show yesterday on tv. i love the colours and some of the prints. others i think are too busy. but it was a good collection.

thanks for the pics :D

i love this :wub: thanks for sharing xopher :smile:
i love the colors and prints :wub: [ like andora i :wub: :wub: pink silver and black :shock: :wub: ]

i love the first printed dress!
[ot:3c8fa6f1e6]lena will love it![/ot:3c8fa6f1e6]

:oops: Forgive, Erzé... I used this to refer to the presentation itself and meant that it could have finished before it did by editing and showing fewer pieces, especially those shown toward the end. :wink:

On a different note and very much to my surprise (perhaps some "fever" at Givenchy is contagious :o ), from fashionwindows.com:

<span style='font-size:14'>Leonard Axes E2

What a fun collection. I have been experimenting with different color combinations as of late and I am glad to see these mixes. I love pictures 4, 7, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, and 19. Something about the short, flirty skirt that is getting me this season. I am not one for wearing short skirts but I think I may try a few this time around. I have been wanting to get an oriental inspired piece as well but just haven't gotten around to it and I love that infusion here. Very commercial but still very girly pretty.

Wonder how these designs would look one a light blonde with a fair complection though. Seems like these colors favor the olive complection better.

Lena actually adored this show... [ot:66b98eae62]Paulina, I think you know me quite well now :wink: [/ot:66b98eae62]
I have my very own pictures from the show which was a pleasure watching from the second row but i'm really :cry: SAD and very surprised of the latest developements, much more since Olivier and Michelle did such a fine job for the house of Leonard..

"That was our final Leonard show," Olivier told FWD. "It's disappointing, that's for sure. But if you had to put it in a nutshell, Mr. Daniel Tribouillard [Leonard's owner] didn't like what we were doing."
:mad:

"That was our final Leonard show," Olivier told FWD. "It's disappointing, that's for sure. But if you had to put it in a nutshell, Mr. Daniel Tribouillard [Leonard's owner] didn't like what we were doing."
:mad:
.......NASTY BOY THAT MR TRIBOUILLARD! :evil:

I have my very own pictures from the show which was a pleasure watching from the second row
:shock:

[ot:acbcf1451d]Welcome back![/ot:acbcf1451d]

here are some of my own favourites hope you like my pictures / enjoy :wink:

[ot:fb01dc4341]I :wub: this show, and I am bewildered by the news too. Thanks for the great shots. The top middle dree was one of my favorites. I have no idea why I removed it from the plate after I'd originally put it in there... except to say that I just checked the plate again and it seems I put it back. :lol:
How odd! I remember removing it... :? Perhaps it
was the black dress with the similar skirt instead. :wink:

Lèna, so many thanks again. :wub: The second to the last :shock: (chiffon
with chrysanthemum)... so remarkably pretty and uncomplicated.[/ot:fb01dc4341]

:wub: these:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back