Leonardo DiCaprio

I suppose it depends on how you calculate it. He's not yet 38 and 1/2 and in about seven months he'll be 39. That's his next birthday. The birthday following that is his 40th

Yeah I said next year, not next birthday. :flower:

Anyway I just saw these pictures on the magazine site, I guess they're outtakes? :heart:
(Ph: Max Vadukul)

esquire.com

Last edited by a moderator:
But we're still in April, he'll turn 39 in November this year. ^_^
Based on this fact, it seems pretty clear to me that he will turn 40 in November of 2014 ... and all you said is that this will happen "next year" which means 2014 ... you did not say "in a year". Your statement is concise and correct. Nothing to calculate ... it's more about what words you used. :wink:

Dying with the picture of him smiling in the car. :wub:
Age is the best thing that's happened to him (physically speaking), can't believe he's already turning 40 next year! I've always been curious to see this moment because I've always thought the 40s would be his peak.
Thanks for posting LoveKatFashion. :flower:
Your welcome, and I totally agree! He's bigger now...more muscular, broader, stronger, manlier, and dare I say...hairier :P :lol: He's like fine wine...I feel like he just gets better :woot:

Leonardo DiCaprio at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards held at the J.W. Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. Live on Saturday (April 20) in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old actor made an appearance on stage with Charlize Theron to present the Stephen F. Kolzak Award to attorney Steve Warren for his activism work in the LGBT community.

“It’s been a big year for #LGBT issues – I’m very proud to be at #GLAADAwards tonight to support their important work,” Leo tweeted before the show.

justjared

I just love that 1st picture of post #94, that smile is just awesome.

So excited to see The Great Gatsby, I don´t understand why every other people think it looks horrible and then cheer every time something related to The Bling Ring comes out.

Great Gatsby photo call - 2013 Cannes Film Festival (May 15)

justjared

The Great Gatsby premiere at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival opening ceremony held at the Theatre Lumiere on Wednesday (May 15)

justjared

Such a doll. ^_^

Omg, I meant Carey not Leo, lol. Wrong thread! :smile:
But Leo looks good as well. :wink:

Leo and Carey make a great Jay and Daisy! I really want to see this one! Is it up for any awards at Cannes or just being shown?

Leonardo DiCaprio gives Martin Scorsese a big hug while attending the announcement of the director’s new film Silence on Thursday (May 16) in Cannes, France.

justjared

That trailer looks great. I really can not get enough of Leonardo DiCaprio... mmmhmmm. :smile:

I'll be eternally grateful to Scorsese for this scene.

buzzfeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchconnor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->