Leopard Print Pony Skin/Calf Hair Ballet Pumps

blackkohl

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a pair of leopard-print pony skin/calf hair flats. I have a great pair that I found in a charity shop about 3 years ago, but sadly they are beginning to fall apart and therefore I am in desperate need of a replacement, as these pumps have become one of my major wardrobe staples.

I've not got a huge budget, but if I see a really gorgeous pair that is slightly out of my budget then, well, I just might be able to stretch my budget a little. ^_^
I need the shoes to be of a good quality as I will most definitely be wearing them a lot.

So, I was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas? Pictures/links would be greatly appreciated.
I've seen some nice pairs on Net-a-Porter, but can anyone suggest anything else (preferably something a bit cheaper?!)?

Thank you!

well it depends on what your budget is. I've seen these at WhiteBlack that are cute, but they are $88 >> http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.co...&cat=Shoes&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=

plus I just realized you lived in England, so I'm not sure if you have this store there or if you are willing to buy online

also Jcrew used to have a pair, but I'm not seeing them online right now. either way hope I could help :flower:

I don't know if this one can help you,but them are from Zara and are so comfy :smile:
vn2xat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->