Spectator Shoes

oceanharlot

stories everywhere
Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up a pair of spectator pumps for spring... to go with that whole twenties look thingy that happening. I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that they would be a good addition to my wardrobe.

I know that Dior, MB and YSL all have spectators out now

I think they're mad cute! If you really want a pair, you ought to get some.

I think the wild-color-combo ones, like Gucci from '93 and Prada & MiuMiu from two or three years ago would be very difficult to carry of, not to mention to integrate into your wardrobe, but the subtler ones, the *blank*-and-white or black-and-brown or brown-and-tan ones would be a fun way to give ordinary outfits a bit of a twist.

yes, i think they would be a great investment & they will look great with suits...i have ordered mine (the YSL ones) :flower:

YES YES YES! I really like them, especially the Dior & YSL ones :flower:

I also agree with going for the YSL ones...i love them sooooo much :flower:

Dior D'Trick pump $650.00

p10534954_ph_hero.jpg

I love these shoes, I love the Dior, except I wish it had a slightly more pointed toe, The Dior ads that feature them are fantastic also. I really love the YSL open sided spectator. They even have them on NeimanMarcus.com. I definetly love the black and white. I think they are very versatile yet beautiful and will become a timeless style. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->