Lera Sheremeta

Giambattista Valli FW 08/09
vlada with anabela reading an issue of milk with lera on the cover!

TCC

Glad you all like the Crash ed. I keep looking at it, it is truly wonderful. The 3rd photo is my fav but they're all great. Consider me sold. :wub:

I hope Lera does well in Tokyo.
Thanks for the scans.
Does Lera have an ed or interview in milk magazine???

I didnt know her. Just read her name very often in the "Models whose appeal you will never get", so I came to check her thread out. I like her I think :smile:

attachment1cc6fffri1.png

attachment1cd05a8gp4.png

attachment2cdcacchg4.png

suprememanagement

The entire series that Paul shot of Lera smoking is simply genius. It's not only beautiful, but if you see the entire set it really gives you a sense of her true personality (like it or not). She'll always be an incredible talent in my eyes.

Thanks for posting those Marvystone! :flower:

30cc8qs.jpg

drew ms. Lera last night :blush::heart: hope you guys like it.

Her face is weird sometimes but I like weird faces sometimes.^_^

Ive went through this whole thread and i am definitely convinced, she's a beautiful girl and i really could not care about the attitude , i just really want to appreciate the beauty she has, youarerockstar definitely has a impact when convincing me to like Lera and other models that i know you like, :smile:

I was really amazed and speechless when I saw this beauty editorial with Lera in it. so delicate and so beautiful. Someone please gives this girl a cosmetics campaign! anyway it's my first post in her thread. hope you guys enjoy this ed as much as i do.

Lera Sheremeta :o:heart::woot:
Sep 08 SPUR magazine

lera_s.jpg

and make-up tips:

*source: scans by me :wink:

Thanks so much for scanning and sharing with us! Such a delicate beauty, she is perfect for that ^_^ :heart:

Thanks so much Gazillion, she looks amazing, i know this may be weird but i think she has the cutest button nose. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->